Please someone must HELP ! ;]

ololol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Jeez you really didn't even glance at requirements before you spent on your parent's paypal/credit card...

3 games - same site in 2 month period is normal requirements

often you might as well say 3 games in 3 months in general

if you was 17.75yrs old you could of done your 3 games and your 18th birthday you get ukara'd

(as well as lit up on your birthday)

Refund & wait is answer

Or if you can't wait - get your parents to buy from Zero One and they paint for free if you don't wanna pay for 2-tone

That is the best advice I can give especially as you are not 18 just yet

No offense (or defense - lol)

No offense - but you could be some 11yr old got in from school @ 3:45pm and got email saying you got prove ukara etc....

read his answer again and tell me why it's not OK... others managed to explain the UKARA in more details without pointing out things they don't know about me and assuming they will be right and trying to humiliate me by them stupid additions... no need

You f*ck, why can't you be bit nicer and straight away think I'm on my parents money... The only thing I asked for is if I can play 3 games in 1 or 2 weeks period is it really that hard to answer withou mentioning parents money. Thanks for very inviting way of speaking to a newbie...

You join a forum and the first thing you do is beg the members to essentially lie for you to a retailer, and then have a hissy fit when people aren't nice about it?

Might want to rethink this and start again.

I have offered you sound honest advice to your request to break the very rules and guidelines that allow us to continue the sport

if you wish to take it to pm - by all means go ahead

but to start directly insulting me just shows not only you are not very mature or wise to that effect

I said for all I/we know you COULD be..........

How else are you gonna pay for an online transaction - credit card or paypal linked credit card

unless banking has changed you need to be 18+

yes you could do a bank transaction if under 18 and working etc... I guess but normally..

most online transactions are using plastic or paypal which would normally require you to be 18

which you are not

So I seriously suggest you calm the f*ck down a bit and not throw your dummy out the pram...

that is a figure of speech btw I'm not saying you are still in nappies it was just a figure of speech about tantrums

but feel free to pm me if you wish but I was offering assistance info and quoting facts about guidelines we all have to abide by

Ok I don't want to make enemies and wars out of pointless arguments. I apologise, but try to explain thing without mentioning stuff you have no clue about.

btw, if you are under 18 and open a bank account you can fully use it as 18 years old person would. NatWest ;]

Don't be a dick for fucks sake. You could've just waited a bit and got it legitimately. It is not hard nor does it take a long time to be able to acquire a valid defence.

You can't just 'borrow' a UKARA number anyway which nobody is willing to do because you're clearly being a nob about it.

• Supporters

Starting over again.........

either contact LWA and get refund or pay for 2-tone

or Zero One for free 2-tone

Or just do your time and do 3 games etc... then you can get RIF

I don't care if you are 17.99999 or 7.99999yrs old tbh coz it ain't me selling you the RIF or IF

that is far as I go but this forum can not be seen to break rules or guidelines or tell you how to get around it

I suppose some people buy 2-tone guns and the 2-tone "could" wear off or may have an accident/spillage

but this forum can not be seen to openly assist people who do not meet the criteria

it is watched by loads n loads of "guests" many may not be of the correct age and also this forum as well as this sport

could come under fire if it was allowing this to take place

That is about it - yes some of the regulations/rules/guidelines may not seem to make complete perfect sense in every paragraph/line

but then there are loads of rules/regulations in life we all have to abide by - or at very least try to

best advice is refund n wait - get skirmishing and you will be 18 & ukara'd before you know it

then you can buy a nice gun and understand it all a bit better

• Supporters

Ok I don't want to make enemies and wars out of pointless arguments. I apologise, but try to explain thing without mentioning stuff you have no clue about.

btw, if you are under 18 and open a bank account you can fully use it as 18 years old person would. NatWest ;]

did say bank transaction but most is credit card online which unless I'm really mistaken is for 18

yes switch card for u18 but technically that is bank transaction - well I'd say so

unless they have relapsed the credit card regulations which I'd be gobsmacked if they have but I have been wrong from time to time

F*ck me - I'm trying to offer assistance n stuff and tbh I'm done on this.....

I get enough of this at home with my kids trying to argue or justify this n that

yes they may have better qualifications than this ol' git but jeez they still have so much to learn.....

I am done on this - I gotta go to work anyway

You f*ck, why can't you be bit nicer and straight away think I'm on my parents money... The only thing I asked for is if I can play 3 games in 1 or 2 weeks period is it really that hard to answer withou mentioning parents money. Thanks for very inviting way of speaking to a newbie...

I smell a ban hammer coming. Idiot.

Suprised no one has mentioned the fact hes under 18 and shouldnt be buying ANY Rifs or IFS and has openly admitted to breaking the law, I bet Land Warrior will be pleased too. Youve also broke Paypals terms and conditions too which require you to be over 18.

• Supporters

Bit late kid dont think any regular forum members will be willing to help you after that. I wont tell you what you should do because I am an adult and dont believe in swearing at children.

Bye bye past your bedtime me thinks.

OK you've made a mistake.

Nobody is going to break the law for you, so you have two options.

Speak to LWA (dont send them an email).

Tell them the truth and either ask them to credit your Paypal effectively cancelling the order or ask them to give you a credit note for use at their store when you are 18. Once you are 18 you can either buy a two tone or you can get a RIF once you have got your UKARA number.

Hello,

I bought a gun M4 and the website when I proceed didn't require a UKARA licence... My request to everyone in here with a valid UKARA licence is that can I please, please, please borrow a number so it can be delivered to me and I don't have to cancel my purchase.

I always been a fan of paintballing and airsoft guns and had a few when I was younger, but they didn't require UKARA. I really respect your hobby/spassion and the sport and want to become one of you ;]. I will not misuse the gun either the number because like I said before I value your interests and time you put into this sport.

The reason I don't have UKARA is that I'm 9 days away from my 18th birthsday and don't want my parents to get the UKARA licence themselves as it's a long process. I will definatelly get UKARA as soon as possible when I turn 18, but for now I want to buy a gun as it's a good price and want to finally have some serious BB in my hands that with all the honesty will be safe.

If anyone is willing to borrow me their licence number please send me private message and I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you ;]

Olaf

Why do you guys even post in these sorts of threads? Just let the mods deal with it.

I'm not condoning what the kids done and he's a bloody idiot for doing it, he's made a mistake about asking softers to break the law & that alone is stupid & shows his immaturity but none the less it is a mistake, that is how we learn from things

The kid has been given ideas about how to rectify things & maybe he has finally learnt from his mistake ??

Can we lock this thread now?

But with a better more educational title? "Please someone must HELP! [Why asking for another's UKARA is a bad idea]".

Perhaps with a nice mod drafted note about where we'd be without UKARA. :)

• Supporters

But with a better more educational title? "Please someone must HELP! [Why asking for another's UKARA is a bad idea]".

Perhaps with a nice mod drafted note about where we'd be without UKARA. :)

No, just lock it. If anything with a little sign on it saying "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS".

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.