Please someone must HELP ! ;]

ololol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I bought a gun M4 and the website when I proceed didn't require a UKARA licence... My request to everyone in here with a valid UKARA licence is that can I please, please, please borrow a number so it can be delivered to me and I don't have to cancel my purchase.

I always been a fan of paintballing and airsoft guns and had a few when I was younger, but they didn't require UKARA. I really respect your hobby/spassion and the sport and want to become one of you ;]. I will not misuse the gun either the number because like I said before I value your interests and time you put into this sport.

The reason I don't have UKARA is that I'm 9 days away from my 18th birthsday and don't want my parents to get the UKARA licence themselves as it's a long process. I will definatelly get UKARA as soon as possible when I turn 18, but for now I want to buy a gun as it's a good price and want to finally have some serious BB in my hands that with all the honesty will be safe.

If anyone is willing to borrow me their licence number please send me private message and I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you ;]

Olaf

Yea but now I already bought it as the website didn't ask me for the UKARA before shipping. I knew about it, but I thought they will paint it or something. I will still paint the gun at home and it will be 2 tone. I just need a fricking number ;(

• Supporters

Here's the thing if you have done your research.....

The RIF has normally gotta be delivered to the ukara'd persons address that is held on database

so your gun will very very likely have to go some other guy's house

Evike ??? or some Euro retailer ???

Evike want to send you email demanding paintjob money before shipping gun

others also may not send it in case it is siezed n destroyed

best thing is obtain refund and wait a couple of months when you are 18 and ukara'd

Here's the thing if you have done your research.....

The RIF has normally gotta be delivered to the ukara'd persons address that is held on database

so your gun will very very likely have to go some other guy's house

some other guy with a different name, age, address, phone number, local skirmish site. -.-

• Supporters

Jeez you really didn't even glance at requirements before you spent on your parent's paypal/credit card...

3 games - same site in 2 month period is normal requirements

often you might as well say 3 games in 3 months in general

if you was 17.75yrs old you could of done your 3 games and your 18th birthday you get ukara'd

(as well as lit up on your birthday)

Refund & wait is answer

Or if you can't wait - get your parents to buy from Zero One and they paint for free if you don't wanna pay for 2-tone

That is the best advice I can give especially as you are not 18 just yet

No offense (or defense - lol)

No offense - but you could be some 11yr old got in from school @ 3:45pm and got email saying you got prove ukara etc....

• Supporters

Can I play the games 3 days in a row and will they give lend me a gun ?

You can hire a gun. For the sake of argument you could do a saturday and sunday game on the first two days of the first month, regardless of how many games you play after that your 3rd will have to be on the last day of the 2nd month at the very least. It's essentially irrelevant when you choose to do your 2nd game as it just fits within the start and end date created by your first and third game.

Some sites are a bit different though and may be more stringent, where I am registered says 9 weeks which to save anyone the calculation is 63 days.

Jeez you really didn't even glance at requirements before you spent on your parent's paypal/credit card...

3 games - same site in 2 month period is normal requirements

often you might as well say 3 games in 3 months in general

if you was 17.75yrs old you could of done your 3 games and your 18th birthday you get ukara'd

(as well as lit up on your birthday)

Refund & wait is answer

Or if you can't wait - get your parents to buy from Zero One and they paint for free if you don't wanna pay for 2-tone

That is the best advice I can give especially as you are not 18 just yet

No offense (or defense - lol)

No offense - but you could be some 11yr old got in from school @ 3:45pm and got email saying you got prove ukara etc....

You fuck, why can't you be bit nicer and straight away think I'm on my parents money... The only thing I asked for is if I can play 3 games in 1 or 2 weeks period is it really that hard to answer withou mentioning parents money. Thanks for very inviting way of speaking to a newbie...

On Land Warrior Airsoft's site, a UKARA number is a pre-requisite field for placing an order, it won't let you get to the next page without putting one in.

so essentially you're bullshitting, either you put a gibberish number in and got a response from them saying 'this number doesn't appear valid' or you havent placed the order at all. either way this isn't what you stated, and any chance you might of had of persuading someone to risk imprisonment when you get caught shooting it in your local woods is gone.

be patient and get ukara

Hi Olaf,

The payment for your order ------------------- with http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/ has been processed successfully.

If you have any problems please contact us by replying to this email

Thank you,

Land Warrior Airsoft

and

Hi Olaf ------------

Thank you for your order, placed on 10 June 2015, 19:43. Your order number is -------------------, and the order status is "Payment Received from Paypal". You will receive a further email when we have fulfilled your order and passed it over to our carriers to be delivered to you.

Order Reference: ---------------------

Order Status: Payment Received from Paypal

We have received payment for your order, and will be processing your order to begin the despatch shortly.

Payment Method: PaypalExpress

Delivery Method: UPS 20kg max.

enough evidence ???

• Supporters

Hello,

I bought a gun M4 and the website when I proceed didn't require a UKARA licence... My request to everyone in here with a valid UKARA licence is that can I please, please, please borrow a number so it can be delivered to me and I don't have to cancel my purchase.

I always been a fan of paintballing and airsoft guns and had a few when I was younger, but they didn't require UKARA. I really respect your hobby/spassion and the sport and want to become one of you ;]. I will not misuse the gun either the number because like I said before I value your interests and time you put into this sport.

The reason I don't have UKARA is that I'm 9 days away from my 18th birthsday and don't want my parents to get the UKARA licence themselves as it's a long process. I will definatelly get UKARA as soon as possible when I turn 18, but for now I want to buy a gun as it's a good price and want to finally have some serious BB in my hands that with all the honesty will be safe.

If anyone is willing to borrow me their licence number please send me private message and I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you ;]

Olaf

Wow I’ve seen some stuff but this is taking the biscuit. You really respect the sport we all play and yet you’re asking for someone on here to break a rule that is very important to this sport so you can get a RIF. Why don’t you like everyone else on here has done……. Work for your UKARA and buy it properly.

Oh a little FYI, it ant a license it’s a valid defence. You don’t get a nifty little piece of paper or anything………………..

You’ve got some balls kid I’ll give you that.

LWA like all the big retailers have the UKARA entry part in there order process. You’ve clearly not looked or in this case have taken it that someone will give you there’s

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.