Kj works Sig 226

MrMcG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

Got a problem with the pistol wondering if its to do with the amount of hits it took to the floor yesterday..

It doesn't seem to load the next round in the mag after a shot is fired so it blank fires when you pull back the slide you see the BB but it then tries to load another and it all goes tits up.

Also how do you tell when the mag is fully loaded with gas im doing the oscillating thing to put the gas in but its hard to gauge

Sorry for questions

Cheers

take a picture of the nub under the nozzle port, there should be a little tongue that pushes the BB out of the feed lips and up into the barrel, i had a similar issue when the one on my WE 226 broke

cheers mate i had a look and took it apart and thats in place

So i regassed and tried again got about 6 shots then the gas fell off quickly

So i think maybe im not filling the mags properly or the gas isnt up to the job

How long or how do you know when the mags are full

I give two two second bursts. So that if one didn't open the valve properly then the other will. But if you listen closely you can hear the gas moving (it's quite loud going through TM inlet valves)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.