G&P M4 War Rifle AEG

ololol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I bought this gun not long ago and what would be the best battery to use for it so it got power and stay charged for long?? also the BBs. Should I get 0.20g or heavier ??

a 7.4 lipo i would recomend, and also .25 if your gun is around 330-350fps if under use .2

• Supporters

for range and speed of the bb or is there something other to improve it?

I think the point he was making is that most airsoft sites limit the FPS of AEGs to around 350. Unless you plan on locking it to semi-auto only and using it as a DMR.

I'm actually new to the entire airsoft world and I bought a M4 War Rifle AEG and want to bring the FPS and the range up a little bit but I don't know what to add to the gun like gearbox, motor, spring, battery etc. So please what is the best way to improve the gun ;]

Upgrades come with experience. Have you skirmished with your m4 yet? If not don't upgrade anything until you know how it performs out on the field. Fps limit for most sites is 350 so wouldnt recommend a stronger spring. Common upgrades are a tight bore barrel, Buckings, nubs, new motor, angle of engagement etc there's lots but you need a bit more experience before doing any of these.

If your planning on making a Designated Marskman Rifle then an M120 spring & a torque motor will get you above 350 fps but this is if your going down that route

I would suggest a couple of 7.4v lipos or 9.6v batterys, play until the rifle starts to lose power then look at upgrading

Most if not all airsoft sites have limits of 350 fps & some indoor sites have limits of 328 fps.........so bear all this in mind before changing anything as you could prefer playing indoors

I've got 2 outdoor rifles & 1 indoor rifle plus a shotgun

• Supporters

Out if interest which make of Airsoft M4 do you have and how many ganes have you played ?

It's in the name of the thread, dude....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.