zerooneairsoft

MrMcG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought id share the brilliant experience with zerooneairsoft

As this was my first ever purchase in the airsoft world i wanted to get as many parts from one shop as possible, Zeroone had the largest amount of items I wanted in stock so i proceeded with the order.

I needed a gun painted two tone and some other questions luckily they have an online chat service which was great I was connected to a chap called Dean who answered all my questions quickly and politely so kudos to him!

Order placed Monday and arrived Tuesday!! :) inc the gun painted BRILLIANT!!

Also got some sweets included ( made missus happy haha )

All round fantastic service they now have my business for the foreseeable future

Completely agree bought my first gun with them 4 years ago and another one just recently fantastic service couldn't rate higher

Prices are also good for the UK retailer would recommend

Guest PT247

bought some bits from them on Monday, got an email saying "items dispatched - soon" WTF does that mean? they are either dispatched or they are not dispatched???

bought some bits from them on Monday, got an email saying "items dispatched - soon" WTF does that mean? they are either dispatched or they are not dispatched???

I had the same thing and mine arrived next day,

I assume its like waiting for the courier to collect type thing ( well my best guess... )

Guest PT247

Who do they use to ship orders with? Am working today so imagine I'm gonna have to collect it from the local distribution point

• Supporters

Z1 are brilliant, for parts they are my first point of call every time. Their customer service is second to none.

Got that Items dispatched soon on my delivery too, it depends what courier / shipping method you choose usually they are within two days from Zero One

I must be the 1% that has had problems with zeroone? I use them for parts but I'd never buy a gun from them, also I find the staff very arrogant!

I must be the 1% that has had problems with zeroone? I use them for parts but I'd never buy a gun from them, also I find the staff very arrogant!

They do seem to be on the unfriendly side of supply and demand these days, like your bothering them by calling. Just because I'm not buying anything, only asking what people are wearing doesn't mean cant give a cheerful response!

Seriously though, did wish i didn't have to buy a gun from them (only ones with it in stock). Guy kept asking me if i was sure i didn't want a harder spring in a high-cycle TM M4, and didn't understand the concept of me wanting high rof not fps, also got shitty when i asked if they could re-wire the battery leads from stock to front so did it myself in the end. Think they're popular enough to the point where the staff are stressed and don't need to give a fuck because the orders keep coming.

They do seem to be on the unfriendly side of supply and demand these days, like your bothering them by calling. Just because I'm not buying anything, only asking what people are wearing doesn't mean cant give a cheerful response!

Seriously though, did wish i didn't have to buy a gun from them (only ones with it in stock). Guy kept asking me if i was sure i didn't want a harder spring in a high-cycle TM M4, and didn't understand the concept of me wanting high rof not fps, also got sh*tty when i asked if they could re-wire the battery leads from stock to front so did it myself in the end. Think they're popular enough to the point where the staff are stressed and don't need to give a f*ck because the orders keep coming.

Probably! TBH I think they're so far up their own asses they just dont care! As I said, for parts they're good but personally I prefer Firesupport! I've phoned them countless times and spoken to Frank who's helped me SO much with all my guns.

About 9 months ago I bought a TM PX4 from them, I had it 2 toned and as soon as I got it I stripped the paint off and tested it. The first shot (With 144 gas) cracked the slide. Everyone here ripped me apart and Zero one said they'd have a look, I sent it back and heard nothing for a month. When I called them they told me that i'd obviously dropped it and that's why it broke.. anyway... I got it back and decided to glue the crack. I noticed the blue paint inside the crack (So when it was sprayed the crack was already there) also the metal hop arm was deformed so is fired right, the barrel was old and tarnished and the rubber was mangled! I reckon they'd sold me a returned gun. Can't prove it but knowing how perfect TM guns are this was far from it!

The zero in "zero one" is the level of customer service they offer.

They don't reply to chat, emails and when you do get through to someone they're very rude and unhelpful. They promise tracking numbers (postage costs are high enough) but never ever supply them as part of the whole order process, you have to chase them for it! I have tried to buy a rifle from them but they never got back to me, since I've made 2x orders of which I'm unimpressed by the lack of descriptions on their site (good old 'one size fits all nonsense) which meant postage costs on my behalf. The item I bought is back on their website and they haven't amended the description so some poor sod will face the same return/waste of time/money as me.

They seem too big for their boots, they turn a blind eye to complaints and disgruntled customers . airsoft is a young sport and words spread quickly, retailers can't afford to throw customers away or give zero customer service.

I don't think zero one give the best value on goods as there are a lot of retailers/sites that beat their prices on goods and postage and obviously blows their customer service out the water.

I'd go elsewhere like :

Airsoftzone (best customer service/prices)

Landwarrior

Firesupport

Aspuk

Uktactical

Hueys

Airsoft world

• 5 months later...

Ordered a G and G CM16 from them these guys plus battery and charger, it was delivered 3 days later, pretty good for Dec! The only problem was the charger was missing an adapter. I called them up and a very polite guy took all the details and said he'd send one out. No questions, no problems, he even called me to say it had been sent, it arrived a few days later as promised. Overall a very easy to use website, good range in stock and good customer service.

• 6 months later...

Needed some parts that were in stock at Zeroone placed web order late Wednesday evening and parts arrived early Friday morning.

Well packaged and an excellent service

• 3 months later...
  • Mostly Retired Moderators

I wanted a cheapish decent backup rifle and ordered a G&G CM18 last week from Z1.

Ordering was easy. As was adding proof of address and ID on their site. And no problems delivering to my work address which I've had other places refuse to do.

Gun arrived on the 2nd day (missed the cut off for same day dispatch) in one piece and is a lovely bit of kit for the money, though slightly more plasticky than I was expecting.

The only negative on the whole order was the fact I chose FedEx as the courier but it was sent on the cheaper UKmail option.

I paid extra for FedEx as they are great round here whereas UKmail is a bit...meh.

Otherwise great.

• 1 month later...

Just purchased a we scar from zo, did it over the phone and found staff very friendly and helpful, yes you can buy cheaper elsewhere but if you want two tone there the only site to my knowledge that don't charge for the service, couldn't comment on cs as never needed to,

Postage is always fast from them,

Archived