firefly flat nubs

ImTriggerHappy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Eagle6 is the only UK supplier of the Firefly flat nub. If they don't have it then it's a case of getting it from the USA. I got mine from Amped Airsoft. Personally if your going for the usual flat hop setup of Firefly with prommy purple then i wouldn't. i've had nothing but issues with it but saying that it is with my HPA setup so may have different results if your doing it with an AEG. I've had to switch to a Madbull 60 red Shark and the results so far in testing have been excellent.

If you can't get the Firefly and are flat hopping an AEG i would recommend trying their Prommy flat nubs i've heard good results with them in AEGs

• Supporters

Eagle6 is the only UK supplier of the Firefly flat nub. If they don't have it then it's a case of getting it from the USA. I got mine from Amped Airsoft. Personally if your going for the usual flat hop setup of Firefly with prommy purple then i wouldn't. i've had nothing but issues with it but saying that it is with my HPA setup so may have different results if your doing it with an AEG. I've had to switch to a Madbull 60 red Shark and the results so far in testing have been excellent.

If you can't get the Firefly and are flat hopping an AEG i would recommend trying their Prommy flat nubs i've heard good results with them in AEGs

Firesupport stock them as well but are also out of stock at the moment. Im not flat hopping I am dropping it in with the firefly bucking. Not had as good results with the prommy flat nubs, I have tried them. As for madbull I am glad you are getting good results but I have never liked any of their internal parts.

If none of the bedroom sellers have any I will just wait for eagle 6 or firesupport to get them back in stock.

Cheers for the post though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.