Is this RPK worth to buy?

Ignitor

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is this rpk worth to buy, I see that it has less ROF than other cheaper guns

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Kalashnikov-RPK-47-Metal-Wood-Blowback-Airsoft-Gun_A1K5CB.aspx#.VXcuas9Viko

or would this be better

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/ICS-IK74-AK74M-Folding-Stock-Black_A1880R.aspx#.VXcuyM9Viko

If not could anyone recommend any other good ak around 200 pounds?

Look at CYMA AKs from TaiwanGun and factor in a tenner for shipping from Poland

You're looking at two pretty different guns there. Unless you specifically want the support variant go for a normal AK rifle platform

What brand is it?

Cyma

Look at CYMA AKs from TaiwanGun and factor in a tenner for shipping from Poland

You're looking at two pretty different guns there. Unless you specifically want the support variant go for a normal AK rifle platform

Yeah i could, i am going to Poland in July so i could pick one up from the shop and spray it 2 tone as I don't have a UKARA and you don't need a UKARA in Poland

Spray it while in Poland, because you can't bring it in otherwise.

Yeah i will probably do that, But will they let it in to England if i cover some parts with blue electrical tape, because I dont want to ruin the wood on the ak

Yeah i will probably do that, But will they let it in to England if i cover some parts with blue electrical tape, because I dont want to ruin the wood on the ak

That's not classed as "two tone". I believe it has to be a "permanent" paint, lacquered and what not.

If people did your method, everyone would have a RIF, defeating the whole UKARA business if all you gotta do is wrap some pretty tape on it.

PS: I think the ICS looks badass. I would say go for that and plus ICS are in quite a few ways better than CYMA in terms of quality control. However you've linked two totally different guns. It's like linking an AR-15 and an M249, depends if you want the "support" role with a noticeably heavier gun and more ammo or a lighter, more offensive role.

That's not classed as "two tone". I believe it has to be a "permanent" paint, lacquered and what not.

If people did your method, everyone would have a RIF, defeating the whole UKARA business if all you gotta do is wrap some pretty tape on it.

PS: I think the ICS looks badass. I would say go for that and plus ICS are in quite a few ways better than CYMA in terms of quality control. However you've linked two totally different guns. It's like linking an AR-15 and an M249, depends if you want the "support" role with a noticeably heavier gun and more ammo or a lighter, more offensive rook

how about this one then? http://www.taiwangun.com/en/cm-052s-cm?from=listing&campaign-id=14 if not i will get the ICS

Guest PT247

how bout not painting the wood but painting the other parts instead?

how bout not painting the wood but painting the other parts instead?

Because then it will look like a nerf gun xD

ceea26be-8d9c-4448-89a2-60a55773f73f.jpg

Why not just get one with plastic furniture two toned and then replace it with wooden furniture after you've got a UKARA defence

Why not just get one with plastic furniture two toned and then replace it with wooden furniture after you've got a UKARA defence

There is not one with plastic, ill probably just replace the wood when i get the UKARA

Or paint it how I suggested and then remove the paint once you get it into the UK

I am sending it through a private curier van company so i dont think they will check inside, will they?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.