*strops* VECTOR :(

Herv

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been contemplating to get my first guns here a lot. So undecided. But when I thought I had it, it turns out they are literally as rare d!ck fart.

I was wanting to get a KWA Kriss Vector GBB as they look so sexy. And feel amazing and well just everything else.

I know Krytac are making the AEG version which I think will be amazing, but expensive. I have found 2 GBB in the UK new, but hardly any gas mags as they are all stupid proprietary mags.

I'd buy those ones like in a heartbeat but i've got 2 weeks to go before I get my membership, and with running one mag its pointless. I'll wait until they bring they AEG out, unless I hear back from a few wholesalers I contacted.

Hopefully the new AEG can be PolarStared :D :D :D

Do like the vector, looks sweet, but cba with gas. May very well get an AEG one if/when it comes out.

At least you're not after anything airsoft and nerdy rather than military, its like looking for fossilized unicorn droppings. Only a few ever pooped out years ago and they're all being held unused in a cupboard by the cast of the Big Bang Theory.

One day i'll find a star trek phaser rifle that isn't a £500 solid cast of a stolen prop and then after some loving surgery airsoft will be one continual holodeck/time-travel accident for me, might even buy a trek uniform and beam into some ww2 milsims seem what happens hehe

Wanting something cool or unique will always cost you. But hopefully they'll bring out an AEG version, they would make so much money.

There's talk of a WE GBBR version being released this winter :)

If this is true.... I will be a very poor university student :D

• 2 weeks later...

I BRING GREAT NEWS!

I found a KSC KRISS VECTOR GBB for sale brand new... so I bought it... QUITE SOME MONEY LATER.

I get it tomorrow and i'm so excited.

Well the gun alone was £389... mags are $63 each so I bought 5 more.

Vector Grand Total:

KSC VECTOR GBB (UK) - £389.99

WGC Shop Total (HK)

Hephaestus Recoil Power Kit for KWA Kriss GBB $37.00

5 x KWA 49 Rds Gas Magazine for Kriss Vector $63.00 ea.

Night Evolution KRISS Vector Tactical Light (Black) $55.00

6 x Pro-Arms Single Magazine Pouch for KRISS Gas SMB Magazine ( A-TAC ) $4.50 ea.

PANTAC MOLLE AK Chest Rig ( MC ) $46.00

UK (£389.99) + HK Import (before custom and shipping) £341.55 = £731.54

OOPS.

Vector Grand Total:

KSC VECTOR GBB (UK) - £389.99

WGC Shop Total (HK)

Hephaestus Recoil Power Kit for KWA Kriss GBB $37.00

5 x KWA 49 Rds Gas Magazine for Kriss Vector $63.00 ea.

Night Evolution KRISS Vector Tactical Light (Black) $55.00

6 x Pro-Arms Single Magazine Pouch for KRISS Gas SMB Magazine ( A-TAC ) $4.50 ea.

PANTAC MOLLE AK Chest Rig ( MC ) $46.00

UK (£389.99) + HK Import (before custom and shipping) £341.55 = £731.54

OOPS.

"Before custom and shipping"? So you still have more to pay?

Damn mate! :D

Yes, probably another £100 :( If not more.

I've just got my UKARA, already own a G&G BOT300... this is gonna be an expensive month.

2 things.

Don't bother installing the Recoil kit, well known to destroy the internals. And you're going to need to order a Dangerwerx CQB Valve...if you can find one (Discontinued)...

Does it really reck the internals??? Apparently the KSC is under 350fps

Does it really reck the internals??? Apparently the KSC is under 350fps

Yes, i've had to do 6 complete overhauls for people at my site, after they'd installed the recoil kit and it had fully seized after a few thousand rounds. It's almost not worth repairing once its seized, as the spare parts are astronomically expensive (replacement lower receiver is $200). And below 350fps? Bull****. Never seen one below 380 stock.

Ahh right, thanks for letting me know! :)

Hmmph I thought the KSC model was for Japan use, as their FPS rules are about the same - don't have a chrono for it.

8RTzvGoh.jpg

Looks lovely mate.

Did you have to pay any import duties in the end? after dropping that amout of dough, and then seeing those sheets, im going to take an educated stab in the dark and say, youre single?

Thank you very much. The gun was actually from Wolf Armouries in the UK, but still if I could have waited it would have been cheaper from anywhere else than the UK - but I just spent over 4 hours searching. So I gave up, and paid full whack. Gonna call them to get partially refunded, as the magazine bottom plate is broken and it shows signs of use - hardly any use, but just a bit - which is a shame, I anticipated an untouched tank of a gun.

Well yes you're quite right, 19 - work in the NHS and am single ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.