P90 slings

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I don't post very often, well at all if I'm honest, however I found a very cheap way to make a chest sling for a p90 aeg. If like others you are having difficulty in locating one or if you nave found one, such as from the vest guy, which costs a fortune this cheap way will save you those precious pennies so you can by more airsoft stuff.

Basically I bought a go pro chest camera mount from Amazon for the massive price of £5.74 😀, added a connector clip to the P90 and the chest plate and away you go, a perfectly fitting chest mount for a fraction of the cost of an "actual" mount.

I've attached the link for your ease and even left a review on Amazon as I was that impressed.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ECU4H30?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

The only extra bits are a couple of clips, one for the chest plate and the other for the rear of the p90 and a bit of strapping which I took off an old backpack and job done.

Hope this helps guys.

Ingenious - How much stress testing have you done, (I notice you commented it on the strength)?

That after market (as i am sure you know, not gopro branded) harness was most likely designed for a GoPro's weigh at around 150-200grams, a kitted and loaded p90, 2.2kg to over 3kg...

I'll give this a go if I ever get a p90.

I have a P90 and a go-pro so think I'll def give this a go. Nice one, my compliments to the chef!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.