AFUK Team members and The Mall Reading

Alex34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Email booking walk-on this Sunday sent. Hope to see some of you there.

Edit: Place is confirmed

Edited by Jedi_Master

@trigger, if you're looking at the website. I wouldn't bother, its never up to date. It's been booked out before and still shows as spots available.

Hope I'm wrong for your sake, other than that just get there at 7:40ish to guarantee walk on on the day.

And regarding tips, llukiie, take a torch for starters. Peacocks is generally where games are won and lost. Basement is often bottlenecks, the corridors behind the shops are great for flanking. Always watch out for the balcony if you are on the main concourse. Most of all, have fun!

• Supporters

@trigger, if you're looking at the website. I wouldn't bother, its never up to date. It's been booked out before and still shows as spots available.

Hope I'm wrong for your sake, other than that just get there at 7:40ish to guarantee walk on on the day.

And regarding tips, llukiie, take a torch for starters. Peacocks is generally where games are won and lost. Basement is often bottlenecks, the corridors behind the shops are great for flanking. Always watch out for the balcony if you are on the main concourse. Most of all, have fun!

Maybe I have been lucky but in two years I have only once booked and been told it was full and the website was wrong. I have booked in the day before quite a few times, if there is a problem they will let you know anyway the same as when they confirm the booking.

The torch is basically a necessity.

Games are won or lost by getting or not getting the objectives nothing to do with peacocks unless the objective is in there.

Basements can bottleneck sometimes but there is usually a way round and you can push through any choke point if you try.

Dont camp on the concourse like some of the highcap heroes or on the balcony. There is opportunities

to move around everywhere just explore.

Main thing is have fun, play the objectives dont get trapped into pointless standoffs.

And dont fall down the stairs it hurts.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.