AFUK Team members and The Mall Reading

Alex34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Thinking about a Saturday night game for the end of September.

Anybody interested send me a message.

Will be £25 walk on

6.30pm until 11.30pm

Will either be a normal mess around skirmish or a story/milsim sort of thing but nothing overly serious.

30 players max.

Anybody around on Thursday? Will be there again with some mates.

• Supporters

Anybody around on Thursday? Will be there again with some mates.

No, but I will be there on Sunday...

Did you have the Inigo Montoya patch on Loz? I was the bloke with the MP7 on the green team

• Supporters

Did you have the Inigo Montoya patch on Loz? I was the bloke with the MP7 on the green team

Yep, that was me!

Shame we had most of the rentals. Still had a good day bar some very dodgy hit taking. I actually ran out of ammo the 3rd game as I was in Salisburys firing across onto Oranges going up the stairs and through the rear door into Peacocks farming them. Went through 5 MP7 mags 3 PX4 mags and my grenade twice. Was reduced to wandering around Salisburys/C&A basement going 'Has anyone got a knife...' and trying to find some enemy to kill me :P

• Supporters

Shame we had most of the rentals. Still had a good day bar some very dodgy hit taking. I actually ran out of ammo the 3rd game as I was in Salisburys firing across onto Oranges going up the stairs and through the rear door into Peacocks farming them. Went through 5 MP7 mags 3 PX4 mags and my grenade twice. Was reduced to wandering around Salisburys/C&A basement going 'Has anyone got a knife...' and trying to find some enemy to kill me :P

Trust me, we (the orange team) had plenty of rentals that couldn't tell the difference between friendly and enemy. Or what a hit was. Or how far away they could actually hit something.

Still.....it was a laugh. Me and my buddy Greg bailed out before the last game though. I got hit in the top of the head which made me actually feel a bit sick and he'd only had 3 hours sleep. Combined with endlessly being shot by our own team and the non hit taking I very nearly had a sense of humour failure so we decided discretion was the better part of valour and left.

Did you see the door shatter in the afternoon though? That was EPIC!

Lol sense of humour failure :D

Conversely, coming from the main Mall concourse I would prefer the door to still be there as it provides some cover from whomever may be in there. Now, you are going to need to cross the door, crouch behind that wooden barrier to the left of the door to avoid fire coming down the concourse. You will probably also be exposed to fire from the balcony. Shame as playing in and around Salisburys is probably my favourite part of the Mall

I'm there this Sunday Al

Sorry buddy, didnt see your post until now...

Was a good day, the last match (double terminator) was funny...

Yeah it was awesome. Made up for that previous attack/defend gametype, didn't go much on that.

I'm going to assume you were green as didn't see many oranges on that last game, it was basically their terminator vs ours and us with personalities scattered about. Think most oranges were on the balcony.

• Supporters

I'm sad I had to leave The Mall behind, I'm ruined for CQB forever now . I will still wear my AFUK patches here in the U.S., and over Christmas I'll be back (no genesis reference). Trigger, we may need a redo of your friendly little game... . I've gotten a few new tricks up my sleeve that enemies may not appreciate.

Yep I was right behind it when it happened!

Wow I remember this! Wasn't it that dude who went in for a grenade and it blew up and the door shttered!? That was crazy but an awesome day

Yeah it was awesome. Made up for that previous attack/defend gametype, didn't go much on that.

I'm going to assume you were green as didn't see many oranges on that last game, it was basically their terminator vs ours and us with personalities scattered about. Think most oranges were on the balcony.

Sorry I didn't even notice this thread. I was there on that day too, on the orange team. In the last game, the head marshal who was leaving just wandered up to a group of us and knife killed just about all of us one after the other until I panicked and managed to shoot him. Lots of people standing around in a huddle looking confused there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.