Advice on two tones

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok I have decided to buy a two tone as a starter and replace it once I'm on the register ( ukara). Soooooo colours.... I know it should be bright but some are insane.... Anyone got/had a two tone that was not too bright!! I don't really want to walk on the field and be as subtle as a fart in a fish tank!

Cheers

There aren't any VCRA compliant colours which can be even slightly dark, even blue is technically a no-no but lots of manufacturers and retailers get away with it.

Just cover your gun up with removable camo tape before a skirmish and take it off afterwards, camo or sniper tape is a non-permanent modification, making it legal under the VCRA.

There aren't any VCRA compliant colours which can be even slightly dark, even blue is technically a no-no but lots of manufacturers and retailers get away with it.

Probably says "bright" blue on the spray can so they think "i'll blame the paint manufacturer if the govt complains".

The list of colours is here:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/2606/pdfs/uksi_20072606_en.pdf

The colours specified in this paragraph are— (a) bright red; ( B) bright orange; © bright yellow; (d) bright green; (e) bright pink; (f) bright purple; and (g) bright blue.

And Transparent

I have to wonder what bright purple looks like (on an IF) though?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.