Kobra sight?

MZKaleem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I was looking at this sight, and wondering if anyone knows anything about it? (I meant quality-wise, reliability etc)

I am looking to purchase this gun from Taiwan gun, am I right in assuming it should fit out of the box and that this AK is a VFC clone rather than a TM clone?
Also my friend wants this gun. Ordering them both together avoids us both paying postage (with them together and other stuff I want, postage is £0.00). I'm under the impression just providing my UKARA number is enough to get it to my door? I really don't want any scary letters from the Government lol.
Thanks.

The sight will work on the rifle you've linked

When I've ordered RIF's from Taiwan fun, I put my ukara number in the comments box & they write it on your package so you'll be fine getting it to the door

It would be destroyed if your number wasn't on it

They also swap the springs to abide by UK laws for free so get them to do that while it's there

Also put a few mags through it so you can break in the spring when you've got it

They also swap the springs to abide by UK laws for free so get them to do that while it's there

Also put a few mags through it so you can break in the spring when you've got it

Thanks mate. Do you mean I have to pay for the new spring itself and just the labour cost is £0? Or the whole thing is free?

Yeah one of my favourites too in ArmA and BF3/4. I'll probably order next week and hopefully it'll all be here in time for my game at the Mall on the 28th.

The cheap Kobra sights are usually shit. TBH you can get a real one for around £120 on ebay

Thanks mate. Do you mean I have to pay for the new spring itself and just the labour cost is £0? Or the whole thing is free?

Far as I know, it's free for the spring & swap over but not sure as I do it myself

I'll check by email with them first in that case. Thanks.

£120 is double the price though and I can't really justify 120 for a 1x sight. That'd be the same price as the gun almost.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.