Hello! From Surrey.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys!

Planning to get into Airsoft.. so brand new noobie here.

First of all my name is Carlo, 24, Originally from the Philippines, Looking to play around Surrey.

Bit unfit so planning to play airsoft to enjoy and also loose some beer belly haha.

None of my friends play/interested in Airsoft so.. any advice on walking to sites on my own?! Does anyone even do that?

Guest PT247

book in, turn up, have fun! :-)

If Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush is anywhere near you check it out! :-)

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

I think the one nearest me is... Ambush Adventures in Chobham..

I live nearby Thorpe Park But those two sites are under an hour drive so will be looking into them!

book in, turn up, have fun! :-)

If Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush is anywhere near you check it out! :-)

As PT247 said, this site is a great starter site and its the Surrey side of Sussex so prob not too far from you if you drive.

• Supporters

Looks like the environment I'd really like to play, thanks!

Yes! Come on down.

Hello by the way :)

• Supporters

Good man! Can't make the 21st otherwise I'd love to say hi in person. Maybe another time.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!

Planning to get into Airsoft.. so brand new noobie here.

First of all my name is Carlo, 24, Originally from the Philippines, Looking to play around Surrey.

Bit unfit so planning to play airsoft to enjoy and also loose some beer belly haha.

None of my friends play/interested in Airsoft so.. any advice on walking to sites on my own?! Does anyone even do that?

Hi I've got back into airsoft this year after a 12 year break .Have been playing at eag dorking to get my UKARA so now want to try a few different sites,I'm only around the corner from you in egham so wouldn't mind tagging along with you to the mall reading sometime if thats ok?I've got transport so you'll be ok for a lift.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.