Trigger locks back on semi

iBrowniee x

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I went to a game today and throughout the whole day my gun worked fine but then as went to pull the trigger on semi it locked back and I had to pull it forward to shoot again. The trigger works perfectly fine on full auto but when on semi it stays pulled in. I haven't dropped it or anything so I have no idea what the problem is.

• Supporters

bastid v2 semi switch problems

It "might" be trigger spring broken though just thought....

on full auto the switch spring will help return the trigger if its spring snapped

but on semi - the switch pops up and flies back but trigger hasn't got spring to pull it back no more

so you have to manually return trigger and it will relatch onto switch and fire ok on full auto

but on semi - it will always happen

yeah soz I'm thinking trigger's spring broke now not cut off lever as I first thought now I've re-read symptoms

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.