CYMA M4 Appraisal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking to sell this sometime soon as I'll be buying a JG AUG. I understand isn't worth much -for reasons below- but cost me ~ £150 new so would like to try and get something back.

Wondering how much you guys think I can get for it.

Internally it's all stock, will need a good clean which I may do before selling as admittedly hasn't been maintained very well.

Performance seems good and about on par with most other guns. As I said though needs to be cleaned and then will probably be a lot better.

Fully polymer receiver (upper & lower) Does not have a threaded outer barrel and has an old TM style delta ring / barrel nut so that normal aftermarket parts won't fit (for example the MOE handguard I'm including - will stay on but lower section does not fully lock into place and so sticks out, will show in pics I upload later)

Stock has scratched paint but I think it looks better worn. On the other side a not very noticeable attempt at Kryptek style pattern but is brown / green and hard to see.

Don't want to sell it with the case or sling, however I will include:

• the red dot sight
  • couple King Arms (VN Style 20 Round) magazines
  • two metal CYMA hi-caps
  • original nunchuck crane stock battery + charger
  • The metal RIS with clone AFG and TDI style rail panels
  • Steel sling plate (attached)
  • PTS Magpul MOE Grip
  • Not pictured: genuine PTS Magpul carbine length MOE handguard

May include:

2x genuine PTS Magpul PMAGs (FDE)

genuine PTS Magpul ACS Stock (BLK)

G&P 'Battery Store' Foregrip (OD) Sell for ~ $20 + / seen them for £25 in the UK

Understandably kind of want to keep these ^ but won't be buying another AR anyway for a while until I get a Tippmann M4 or RM4 ERG

Thanks in advance

post-7670-0-07543900-1433069115_thumb.jpeg

post-7670-0-62682600-1433069116_thumb.jpeg

post-7670-0-34013100-1433069118_thumb.jpeg

post-7670-0-46396300-1433069120_thumb.jpeg

• Supporters

around £75 - £80-ish....

might be able to sell it to a new player if a quick 2-tone job to tidy it up and you got battery etc....

(better than a JBBG even if it might need a clean)

looks like aprox 300 barrel so it ain't too long and plastic/polymer ideal for new younger player

wish I could say more but competing with new Carbine n Raiders, but depends how quick you need to sell it

might be worth keeping as spare for you or if a m8 goes with ya

deffo keep it if possible until you know ya AUG is running sweet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.