Any football fans here?

OneRavo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just want to see if theres any other football crazy lads on these forums!

Oh, and... ARSENAL FC, FA CUP CHAMPIONS! :D

Yeah Leicester City fan here.

Arsenal played well on Saturday although I have no idea how Villa got as far as they did in the fa cup.

Yeah Leicester City fan here.

Arsenal played rubbish and deserve do go to Antarctica into a cave full of frozen footballs and live of baked beans, on Saturday although I no for a fact that Villa are the best ever and they went easy on Arsenal just because they were too good.

Because teh da bestest team there ever was and ever will be.

Fixed your post by the way...

haha that's pretty funny. Villa are pretty bad though coming from a neutral. I didn't mind either way who won.

• 4 weeks later...

So almost a month later and me and Mack are the only people who actualy like football? :rolleyes::lol:

You must of missed my post I'm a Leicester fan. Don't go so much these days due to moving to Bristol.

I see. Well what can we say about Scottish football bahaha is all. It's like a town with only one plumber and he has no competition.

Aye I suppose not being relegated once in 127 years and being the first British team to win the European cup would mean we're the best plumber in town :D:lol: Not to mention we've sorted some pipes for Juventus, Man United,Spartak Moskva, AC Milan and Barcelona. I guess we do outcalls ;)

I would like to see how you fair in the premier league a 38 game season in the toughest league in the world. we don't have the best teams in the world at the moment but just the amount of very good teams makes it very hard. I think you'd be a mid table Premier league team.

I would like to see how you fair in the premier league a 38 game season in the toughest league in the world. we don't have the best teams in the world at the moment but just the amount of very good teams makes it very hard. I think you'd be a mid table Premier league team.

Mid table lol, were in the top 40 most we'll run clubs in the world and have one of the biggest fan bases and the money we would get being in the EPL we'd be winning it in 3-4 years.

Haha good joke you've got an ok team and a good fan base. I'd put you down more as a Tottenham/Liverpool who are often top 6 but not quite top 4.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.