Jump to content
Mack

Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Message added by proffrink

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Nothing wrong with the price but an advert where every picture is a screenshot of a picture from a previous advert? That's a first 😂

 

Lol I couldn't be asked to repost the original pictures 😂 they were not saved on my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

Nothing wrong with the price but an advert where every picture is a screenshot of a picture from a previous advert? That's a first 😂

 

Rather than renew, they should just screenshot the previous add and repost...full Droste effect style!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgraded Snow wolf Kar98k Springer  for £700 from Prefired https://www.prefired.com/ads/upgraded-snow-wolf-kar98k-springer-airsoft-rifle/  

 

Or for the same upgraded rifle with the same extras from the original creator Swit airsoft for £424.53. https://www.switairsoft.com/product-page/pre-upgraded-s-t-kar98k

 

the seller has even copied the product description directly from Swit airsoft but with no proof in AD of said upgrades.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

Upgraded Snow wolf Kar98k Springer  for £700 from Prefired https://www.prefired.com/ads/upgraded-snow-wolf-kar98k-springer-airsoft-rifle/  

 

Or for the same upgraded rifle with the same extras from the original creator Swit airsoft for £424.53. https://www.switairsoft.com/product-page/pre-upgraded-s-t-kar98k

 

the seller has even copied the product description directly from Swit airsoft but with no proof in AD of said upgrades.

 

 

 

Ouchy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

Upgraded Snow wolf Kar98k Springer  for £700 from Prefired https://www.prefired.com/ads/upgraded-snow-wolf-kar98k-springer-airsoft-rifle/  

 

Or for the same upgraded rifle with the same extras from the original creator Swit airsoft for £424.53. https://www.switairsoft.com/product-page/pre-upgraded-s-t-kar98k

 

the seller has even copied the product description directly from Swit airsoft but with no proof in AD of said upgrades.

 

 

 

 

Winner of the year, the base rifle is £90 from airsofttiger for the ABS version and £160 for the wood version.  Even the upgraded version is expensive for what it is let alone £700!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

 

*arsed.


the kids at work say/do this. Pisses me RIGHT off.

 

That and saying “ I arksed them” it’s asked... language is evolving in a weird way!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

That's not evolution, that's illiteracy.

 

It's a pity I can only up vote this once!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

422 words invented by Shakespeare: https://www.litcharts.com/blog/shakespeare/words-shakespeare-invented/

 

Including "pedant". :P 

These people aren't inventing new words though they're bastardising existing words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New contender!

£140 for second hand or you could have brand new for £106(plus £15 for a spare mag);

 

Cracking price if it was the STI EMG version but the R601 on the side of that box screams it's an Army Armament cheaper version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

New contender!

£140 for second hand or you could have brand new for £106(plus £15 for a spare mag);

 

£135 total, then, because OP is including next day postage whereas TWG do not.

 

Not disagreeing that this is overpriced! I just wanted to point out the correct cost, considering it's all about weighing up value etc and TWG have a shit flat-rate shipping cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

£135 total, then, because OP is including next day postage whereas TWG do not.

 

Not disagreeing that this is overpriced! I just wanted to point out the correct cost, considering it's all about weighing up value etc and TWG have a shit flat-rate shipping cost.

I would! It is second hand- as pointed out it is r601 (or what ever model the AA pew is) these are about £105. Include the mag and next day postage (which is part of the marketing) and you are looking about £80 all in they are looking for £60 profit or got screwed when they bought it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

These people aren't inventing new words though they're bastardising existing words

And they are certainly no poets like the Bard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



The AK looks pretty mucked around with the tape. Admitted to being skirmished loads. £200. 

 

Brand new from Fire Support with a warranty for just £209. 

 

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-ak-74-ris-version-with-fixed-stock-airsoft-gun-aeg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Asomodai said:


The AK looks pretty mucked around with the tape. Admitted to being skirmished loads. £200. 

Brand new from Fire Support with a warranty for just £209. 

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-ak-74-ris-version-with-fixed-stock-airsoft-gun-aeg

 

 

 

If you look a little harder, the tape has been applied to look exactly like the ADIDAS logo so this automatically increases the value by 200%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steveocee said:

 

If you look a little harder, the tape has been applied to look exactly like the ADIDAS logo so this automatically increases the value by 200%.

Matches your tracksuit for 100% Gopnik outfit. Cyka Blyat 🇷🇺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macv276 said:

Matches your tracksuit for 100% Gopnik outfit. Cyka Blyat 🇷🇺

https://grey-shop.ru/MordorTac-Gop-Tac-Suit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit pricey this one

DD51943E-56A4-44BC-A0A1-25178C051FB4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...