Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

14 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Shitpost? lol. No.
That would be your ad.
This is a thread for highlighting over priced rifs. I would say that nearly twice what someone can buy one for new counts as over priced.
If you look through this thread, peeps take it one of two ways and it shows the rest of the community the cut of their jib.
It seems you have chosen to show yours.
Generally, stuff in the classifieds sells at around 65% of whatever the lowest available RRP is. Doesn't matter what you bought it for, nobody cares. (and there's no import duty / VAT from Austria).
And the haggling aspect has been discussed elsewhere in this thread - nobody's going to expect to haggle down by over 50%.
Anyway, do with that as you will. Maybe swear a bit more and insult a few more people?

I paid an import tax 100% sure, im trying to find out where I can dig it up from.

Rather than publicly name and shame people, how about yous just PM them instead? and not piss them off maybe? then they might listen.

Bunch of drama queens.

Just now, Miniroll said:

I paid an import tax 100% sure, im trying to find out where I can dig it up from.

Rather than publicly name and shame people, how about yous just PM them instead? and not piss them off maybe? then they might listen.

Bunch of drama queens.

hmm, angry for being called out he is lol

2 minutes ago, Miniroll said:

Bunch of drama queens.

I'm not saying you didn't pay import tax.
I'm saying it's irrelevant.
What you paid for it, what import duty, VAT, postage. None of what you paid is relevant.
The only thing that's relevant is what someone looking at your rifle can get a brand new one for.
Which is £389 delivered, including VAT, taxes and postage.
At the end of the day, you either want to sell or you don't.
Sometimes I hold onto stuff that I can't get what I want for it, cos the prices have dropped. Them's the breaks.
And the whole point of this thread is to point out to peeps when someone seems to be taking the proverbial.
BTW - someone did gently enquire as to why it was nearly twice the price of a new one as a question to your ad...
Anyway - have a read of the thread. Have a giggle. 

I can hear the REEEEs from here.

You're trying to scam someone into buying a 2nd hand piece of shit as if it was 2 fucking new ones from the retailer. Actually way more than new.

It's not even HPA'd.

Not even upgraded.

Not even including the optic.

And btw glide rings aren't an upgrade.

Good luck with that, especially now that the new SSG10 is literally less than half the price you're asking for.

You sir are a joke, a bad one I'd say.

3 minutes ago, Miniroll said:

Heh, well im not going down to that price, not worth selling it... a friend of mine sold his for 600 just the other week...

Did he sell it to you?? 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Miniroll said:

Heh, well im not going down to that price, not worth selling it... a friend of mine sold his for 600 just the other week...

Who cares if he scammed someone.

You're here, you won't scam anyone.

Period.

Forum police reporting in.

45 minutes ago, Miniroll said:

Yous happy now bunch of asslickers?

00938d5aae.png + customs which was 116 quid + loads of mags + sling and sling mount 

Do me a great big favour and clamber back into your holes.

AND I will even personally deliver it and test it with the new owner IF they are local to me!

At time of purchase we were in the EU....  judging by the payment in euros its an EU shop....   you dont pay import tax/customs on EU products while being a member of the EU....  Soooo either you paid euros to a non european country or are telling porkies

3 minutes ago, kasaran said:

At time of purchase we were in the EU....  judging by the payment in euros its an EU shop....   you dont pay import tax/customs on EU products while being a member of the EU....  Soooo either you paid euros to a non european country or are telling porkies

Considering Nov's European warehouse is in Austria.........

Just now, E21A said:

Getting some right winners in here at the moment! 😆

We need a "Macks 5000iq Awards" thread

Just now, Skara said:

Considering Nov's European warehouse is in Austria.........

Did not know.  Unless his shop doesnt hold stock and products get delivered from where ever the factory is?  Not that i want to provide excuses

20 minutes ago, kasaran said:

Did not know.  Unless his shop doesnt hold stock and products get delivered from where ever the factory is?  Not that i want to provide excuses

I read it somewhere a few years ago.

He has an European warehouse and an American one. Batches are sent to those 2 hubs and then delivered 

• Supporters

See, a probationary period or post limit before new members can sell here doesn't seem so bad now, not if it discourages jizztrumpets like that from taking liberties 🤔

Blimey, I don't check in for a day or so and miss all the fun - I need to set an alert on this thread!!

You can't buy this kind of entertainment! 🤣

I believe originally these were being shipped from the factory in Taiwan, so had a hefty import charge and £55 shipping. Since then he's got them in Austria, so shipping to the UK is now £15 with no import tax. Much cheaper to get hold of them now (that said I'm also trying to sell one and am now reconsidering my price... 😂 )

1 minute ago, Greg147 said:

that said I'm also trying to sell one and am now reconsidering my price... 😂  

Don't.

We need more content in here!

3 minutes ago, Skara said:

Don't.

We need more content in here!

£2000 and I'll chuck in a JBBG springer pistol? Special price, just for you sir!

20 hours ago, Tackle said:

See, a probationary period or post limit before new members can sell here doesn't seem so bad now, not if it discourages jizztrumpets like that from taking liberties 🤔

But what would this thread look like then? People being reasonable and discussing the price and how they got it wrong? 

Nah give me the shit posting and drama. I'very read the 'what's my gun worth' thread so I'm  not buying at those prices 😀

Its the surprise and outrage coupled with the complete and utter failure to read the title of the thread that gets me every time.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Its the surprise and outrage coupled with the complete and utter failure to read the title of the thread that gets me every time.

That's the thing, they're all like "your all bullies, I'll fight the lot of ya", & we're all thinking "dude, you've been a member for an hour, read the rules & the thread descriptions, ffs".

Expeliatum, back to FB & ZIN with you 🧙