Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

59 minutes ago, Dan Quadling said:

Hopefully that goes for everyone else that’s decided to be knob then?? 

Look a bit closer to home👍

You get what you give sweetheart, you posted on this thread being abusive now you’re crying about getting abuse back? Go cry to mummy. 

45 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

This is fuckin hilarious.

True value of the gun when you offset the cost of parts removed to parts added is £335/350 second hand (on a good day) so £400 is not a actually a million miles away compared to some adverts on here lately.

But @Dan Quadling the hostility is off the charts so chill the fuck out and explain your advert error instead of just chucking your teddies.

Gun can be had for €160 euros on gunfire, I know my maths is a bit shit but I put it closer to 250-300 based on 60% gun and 50% parts? 

He really should lock his FB profile down. All sorts of info on there someone less ethical than me could misuse......

1 hour ago, Dan Quadling said:

You are a mong

gobble

knob

Did this guy just time travel in from the '70s??  I haven't seen this quality of insults since I was at school - and I don't mean secondary!! 🤣👍

6 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Did this guy just time travel in from the '70s??  I haven't seen this quality of insults since I was at school - and I don't mean secondary!! 🤣👍

No, the south west. So essentially the same thing

The finer points of the law are lost on some people 

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, E21A said:

Gun can be had for €160 euros on gunfire, I know my maths is a bit shit but I put it closer to 250-300 based on 60% gun and 50% parts? 

The €160 is not a normal price the normal retail in the UK is £200/220 average. Everything is always on sale somewhere so I would just base off normal price.

Taking all the parts and offsetting the cost of them against what is removed my pricing is right-ish. Things like the Titan keep 2/3rds same as sights and accessories. Only cosumable parts like rubbers, batteries, mags really should drop to half. 

The part the people don't work out is things like you swap the barrel for a £50 one but the stock was is £25 to replace so you only add 2/3rds of the £25 difference not the whole £50. 

Not a lot actually gets 2/3rds lately anyway.

45 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

Anyway you look at it, seriously who in their right mind would swap a TM 416D for a Specna 416C?

Hmm, I don't know - TM build quality versus a load of "upgrades" done by a complete stranger, running 13:1 gears, 11.1v LiPo and no AOE correction?  Where does the queue start?? 🤡

• Supporters
45 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Hmm, I don't know - TM build quality versus a load of "upgrades" done by a complete stranger, running 13:1 gears, 11.1v LiPo and no AOE correction?  Where does the queue start?? 🤡

Just to point out TM build quality is just cheaply made parts assembled by a low paid complete stranger who might have woke up that morning hung over and hating the world. 

Personally if new I would buy a specna, as for a lot less money I can put together a gun that out performs a TM on every front.

14 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Personally if new I would buy a specna, as for a lot less money I can put together a gun that out performs a TM on every front.

You I would trust (god help me), TM I would trust, Mr Angry not so much.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

The €160 is not a normal price

It's a real price that's available today.  The used toy in question is available today.  It's a fair comparison, today.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's a real price that's available today.  The used toy in question is available today.  It's a fair comparison, today.

Disagree because it is not like a seller should have to check every site just to find if it is on sale somewhere. What next daily price checks in case something has changed?

If you know something is on sale point it out to the seller when making an offer to drop the price but sale prices are not the norm.

• Supporters

I'd hope that buyers are checking for the best price for a new toy versus a pre-abused one, but I guess there's one born every minute.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd hope that buyers are checking for the best price for a new toy versus a pre-abused one, but I guess there's one born every minute.

Agreed but doesn't mean that the one site that has it on sale is always checked so valuation is generally done on average retail.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

one can say the same about eBay, many times I've had stuff on my watch list debating whether or not to bid, & seen the prices skyrocket to close to the rrp, sometimes even exceeding it, wtf is that about, people too lazy to do their research or unscrupulous sellers using ghost accounts to push the bids up ?😉

BACK ON TOPIC, who we gonna rip the shit out of now 😆

On 17 May 2019 at 17:07, Tackle said:

one can say the same about eBay, many times I've had stuff on my watch list debating whether or not to bid, & seen the prices skyrocket to close to the rrp, sometimes even exceeding it, wtf is that about, people too lazy to do their research or unscrupulous sellers using ghost accounts to push the bids up ?😉

BACK ON TOPIC, who we gonna rip the shit out of now 😆

Me,me,me please Fletcher Reede

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, E21A said:

£10 off retail secondhand mk23 with parts missing anyone?

The LAM is £55 new (from Eagle6) so needs to be factored into the price.

• Supporters

lol, another fish "bites", I suppose as its never been fired (allegedly 😉), or left its box, we're all to believe its actually brand new & its price is justified ?.

clearly another user that thinks the forums sole purpose is to provide them with classifieds.

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, BROWNING91 said:

You interested.. just for you 129.99.

The sun is shining open your curtains keyboard warrior

Now now don’t be a cock play nice , you put up a silly asking price your going to get people on here taking the piss ! 

F14B4AC2-7394-4FB2-A9E5-98366282F828.jpeg

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, E21A said:

Fish on line!!! 

😜

PC MASTER RACE.png