Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

@FreeFrag.UK agree mate 👍

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, Apex06 said:

Thats nice of you to find one for £10.... i have the receipt from 11th of april... so id say its still new and with postage to buy from most stores if in stock come to £40/£45? 

Nice to see that there are great friendly people on this forum. 

Just offering it to someone to help out but thats fine. 

Take it as you please. 

Thanks for your not so needed comment

lol, the only person your trying to help is yourself, & recoup what you paid.

your not the first to get the arse with this thread, you wont be the last, but that's the great thing about this forum, it allows members to comment on numerous subjects that other forums are seemingly scared to allow discussion on.

• Supporters

PLUS how do we know it’s the real McCoy ?  Not saying you have but it’s out of the packaging so for all we know you could have picked up a chinky poo knock off from Fleabay to swap it with and kept the real one for your self ? A potential buyer just won’t know .

its the same with all the adds you see with supposed ‘RS’ what ever , “it’s genuine blah blah blah so I want $1,000,000 for it ! Mwahahahahaha ! Yea right like I’m taking your word for it ? ! 

See what I’ve getting at ?

PS don’t get arsey , just makes you look like a bit of a cock , just take it on the chin and move on . 😉

4 hours ago, Immortal said:

Indeed, if you bought something and want to sell it - it's 2nd hand.

It is and will awlays be until someone else buys it and it becomes 3rd hand... it's how it works.

Condition may be as new but it's 2nd hand. You may not have used it but it's 2nd hand.

It could be in a sealed packet unopened but guess what... it's 2nd hand.

Just because you don't like something after buying it doesn't mean it's still brand new. Why?

Because it's... 2nd hand. :lol:

Im confused , so do you think it’s 2nd hand or not ? 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters

todays winner is:

even with all the bits, reckon I can buy the whole lot new with a warranty from uk retailers for the same price, prob lot cheaper if I look abroad, Poland maybe ?.

• Supporters

WoW ! a 3rd hand(but could be more) 249 with one bolloxed box mag and one of the cheaper model nutsack’s a sight AND the bipod that comes with it for only 550 ! 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Certain sites would pay good money for pictures of those feet, trust me a mate used to sell pictures of her and her fellas feet for £80 a time!

So what your saying is, pro rata, I could get 32 quid for this beauty 😏

IMG_4298.JPG

25 minutes ago, Tackle said:

So what your saying is, pro rata, I could get 32 quid for this beauty 😏

IMG_4298.JPG

Someone somewhere out there might like them but I think that’s a hard sell in anyone’s books to be fair mate 😂😂😂

1914 called it wants it’s trench foot back

jokes aside.. what happened to your little piggy?!

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Certainly not sold as "new"... plus is there a pair and would they be classed as 2nd hand or 2nd foot? :lol:

I think the mods need to add a "boneyard" section.

of course they're a pair, but the other ones not as pretty, didn't show it as I don't want this weeks new members, of which there appear to be many, waking up screaming for their mummies in the night lol.

9 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

jokes aside.. what happened to your little piggy?!

He went wee wee wee all the way home 🐷

Crushed the foot bout 10 years ago, coupla botched ops but piglet couldn't be saved, what's worse though is his neighbor keeps trying to slide over & take his place, apparently I'm evolving lol 🦍

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

apparently I'm evolving lol 

Evolving ? More like fecking Devolving !  

Last time I saw feet like that some short arse was shouting “I can’t go on mr Frodo !” 😳

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Evolving ? More like fecking Devolving !  

Last time I saw feet like that some short arse was shouting “I can’t go on mr Frodo !” 😳

Lol, cheers mate, I've got type A flu & you just triggered a 10 minute coughing fit.

bleeding cheek, this from a boyo who likes a bit more wool on tootsies, & I don't mean socks 😜.

its like being back in the mob today, I show a glimpse of a chink in my armour, you feckers are on it like hungry piranhas 😭

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, cheers mate, I've got type A flu & you just triggered a 10 minute coughing fit.

bleeding cheek, this from a boyo who likes a bit more wool on tootsies, & I don't mean socks 😜.

its like being back in the mob today, I show a glimpse of a chink in my armour, you feckers are on it like hungry piranhas 😭

Aaahh bless ! You want some sympathy ? No probs my friend

you’ll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis ! 😈

🤣🤣🤣 

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Hmmm not sure where to start on this one. Not the worst prices I have seen but £40 for not even half a gun?

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/4409-src-416-full-metal-upgraded/

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I don't quite know how to reply to this.

Yes - £40 for the lower of a TM Sig 226 that's almost complete - the slide is worth about £20-25 the complete lower is worth £70-75.

What an elitist comment - which doesn't even make sense.

What's your problem? Why comment? I don't get it?

Is this what the airsoft community has become?

#Toxic

To add to the above

It's a sales post - It's not badly priced at all.

There's nothing stopping people offering less than the £40 is there?

What would you sell it for?