Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, kasaran said:

so £145 with a leaf sight oooooorrrrr brand new £115 (3 in stock) with change to find a sight if you need (purely cosmetic), doubt postage is over £30 either

Huh, that is peculiar from an experience seller.  I guess "mounted once never fired or skirmished" means it's... better than new?

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Anyone want to pay £350 for a shagged VFC MP7? https://prefired.co.uk/ads/boneyard-umarex-vfc-mp7-aeg-v1/

I wouldn't pay that for a brand new one given the problems owners have had with them.

Still, kudos for his honesty that the early ones were bags of spanners made from turds.

Also, I get to swipe this from Negative Airsoft.

246273111_1275352302969909_2653733955972

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I wouldn't pay that for a brand new one given the problems owners have had with them.

Still, kudos for his honesty that the early ones were bags of spanners made from turds.

Also, I get to swipe this from Negative Airsoft.

246273111_1275352302969909_2653733955972

I said it on fb and i'll say it now, wires through thevhop unit was a genius move. It ensured the bbs had top and side spins ensuring lazer accuacy.....(/s obvs)

All yours for £75 more than new. Yes you get extras but they're worth nowhere near that much. Also wtf is going on with the electrical tape? 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

All yours for £75 more than new. Yes you get extras but they're worth nowhere near that much. Also wtf is going on with the electrical tape? 

that laser mount though

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

What tha serious fornication is going on with the white tape ??????? Unless you play regularly in a Norwegian forest in the depth of winter it serves absolutely no purpose in the realms of camouflage and concealment ! 😳

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

All yours for £75 more than new.

I'd also have to note that he's only claiming 1.8J from a 2.55J spring, so the air seal is suspect.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that laser mount though

And a laser though.  Has he got the only scope ever made without crosshairs?  Given the minimal chance of them staying zeroed together, which one is he using for aiming?

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

What tha serious fornication is going on with the white tape ??????? Unless you play regularly in a Norwegian forest in the depth of winter it serves absolutely no purpose in the realms of camouflage and concealment ! 😳

Dazzle pattern camouflage.  Oh, sure, it means the other team will spot him a mile away, but they won't know what range his gun is at, or which direction it's moving (I guess they could just aim straight it it, like everybody does, at everyone, all the time). 

Or if he's wearing a ghillie, maybe they'll think it's a spooky ghost gun just floating along, and get too scared to shoot at him.

Really though, if that tape is easy to get off, why wouldn't you take it off before listing it?

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Maybe he was hoping to disguise himself as a zebra 

213E4233-5D6B-4529-8B8E-EF9A38F44A81.jpeg

• Supporters
On 03/11/2021 at 00:37, Tackle said:

For me, the username says it all 😏

Mmm, he does seem very optimistic.

£120-ish worth of JG/GE G36C, abandoned, with some random spray paint on it (is that an attempt to two-tone a RIF?), plus a novelty-purposes red dot and a repro-vest.  Battery has likely never been charged.  A bargain at only £200, doubtless plus fees and postage.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

IMG-20200310-WA0002.jpg.54e03c4486aee6b6

Is the second picture him using it to try and rob an airsoft shop?

"I can let you have it for £1500, today, mate, cash only deal. Yeah, fUlLy UpGrAdEd, mate."

Gotta be the “Mac of The Year” advert

Nice one to close 2021 off 😆😂

• Supporters

He’s selling two guns that together barely break a grand new yet the ONLY justification he gives for asking three grand is “both fully upgraded” that’s it ! 😳

802A04AC-9760-48B5-A072-3F8765F89357.png

• Supporters

Saw this advert wasn’t sure from the description if it was actually working or not so asked the seller and basically he’s replied with “was told it was but if interested I can try getting it working again” SO he’s asking 60🦑 under the new retail price for a bolloxed gun ! 😳

So yea thinks Mack’s is the appropriate place for this ?🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Saw this advert wasn’t sure from the description if it was actually working or not so asked the seller and basically he’s replied with “was told it was but if interested I can try getting it working again” SO he’s asking 60🦑 under the new retail price for a bolloxed gun ! 😳

So yea thinks Mack’s is the appropriate place for this ?🤦‍♂️

And it's two tone!!!!