Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

57 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

@AlphaBear just hadn't had the chance to type "Marui" for 30 seconds and was having withdrawal symptoms.

Well Specna and Cyma to you good sir!!! 

(my mind sounded dirty when I wrote those words) 

6 hours ago, PewPew4U said:

My thoughts exactly, cheers all the best.
PS. It's not an ex two-tone, I just like how quickly my eyes/brain pick up blue front sights.

TBH, if I hadn't just bought a bunch of upgrades for my 3D printer, I would of had it off you. Best of luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll go soon.

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Interesting pictures from a new member if the box hasn’t been opened

I would assume they're referring to the little box of BB's and dry firing inserts.

26 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Personally, I'd rather buy a new one from a reputable vendor for the same price than trust my dosh to some dude that registered on the forums 12 hours ago.

On the other hand, I have a valid defence, which i would assume is something this seller isn't too worried about.

That reminds me. I really want a TM Gen 4 Glock. I must get round to ordering one.

Edited by Speedbird_666

It appears our new guy is a serial offender. Google shows it can be bought new for £55 less 

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/lancer-tactical-m4-cqbr-mk18-aeg-in-black-lt-02b.html

Edited by Cannonfodder

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

It appears our new guy is a serial offender. Google shows it can be bought new for £55 less 

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/lancer-tactical-m4-cqbr-mk18-aeg-in-black-lt-02b.html

Interesting title to his Advert.

Again, I wonder if some of these sellers take a punt on the fact that kiddies without a defence are willing to pay a premium to bypass the whole 'three games' thing.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Hmm, I wonder where he's sourcing all these "brand new, unused" RIFs from.  I'd have to suspect that they're going out someone's back door, or are boneyard buys that may or may not work.

Either way, I'd approach with considerable caution. 

Not so much a 'this is overpriced' as it is a 'it might be overpriced'... given how descriptive 'Fully upgraded internals done by a proper technician' but with no actual detail that means it's hard to tell.

As is customary a word of advice for the seller, try listing what 'fully upgraded' actually means. Because as it stands you're looking to charge £80 more than one could be picked up brand new and entirely unfucked with, and there isn't much detail to justify why someone might do that.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

As is customary a word of advice for the seller, try listing what 'fully upgraded' actually means. Because as it stands you're looking to charge £80 more than one could be picked up brand new and entirely unfucked with, and there isn't much detail to justify why someone might do that.

absolutely this.

anyone who gets paid to fix airsoft gnu's calls themselves an airsoft tech, regardless of their qualifications. if you're going to insist that their work adds value then you need to name drop so their reputation can do it for them. otherwise a buyer must only assume that the work was done by billybob who took up airsoft teching after failing his degree in surfing and has only been doing it for a month.

and fully upgraded is a meaningless term, has it had literally every part replaced? has everything that could improve performance been done? the answer is no, because nobody replaces every single part and performance is such a wide term that to optimize a build in one aspect precludes optimization elsewhere.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

if you'd met him you'd know......

Lol, he sounds like Marcus, aka "The Hand Of M" , was a legend in the south east, legendary Walt & fuckerupper of aeg's 🤣

• Supporters
Just now, Tackle said:

Lol, he sounds like Marcus, aka "The Hand Of M" , was a legend in the south east, legendary Walt & fuckerupper of aeg's 🤣

and so my fictional character turns real :P

also he missed a hell of an opportunity to cash in on the borderlands reference.....

2 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

What is it the BBs and sliders combo?

sadly i'm afraid that reference went over my head :(

13 hours ago, Tackle said:

307210410_images(1).jpeg.9c4447311429e31f16798303fdbf7010.jpeg

And would only call hits after getting half a high cap dumped on him

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

307210410_images(1).jpeg.9c4447311429e31f16798303fdbf7010.jpeg

And would only call hits after getting half a high cap dumped on him

Yep, that's him, liked to blind fire too, like a jihadi, heard a while back that's involved with triple A in Dover, which is a good enough reason for me to not try the place.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

Wow I might have actually met this guy 😬

Skinny short arse, slightly cross-eyed, close to 50 ?, usually spouts SF bs at every opportunity 🤣

• 2 weeks later...