Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Tackle said:

Lol, isn't he a mod over there, prob got a god complex, hence his refusal to accept his stuff won't sell at the prices he's asking🤣

No probable about it .😉

On 09/07/2021 at 11:37, Tackle said:

Lol, isn't he a mod over there, prob got a god complex, hence his refusal to accept his stuff won't sell at the prices he's asking🤣

Not any more he isn't. He was involved in a deal, didn't like how it turned out, and started deleting the other guys posts, so "god complex" seems very applicable.

Don't worry though, the scammers are still there, they don't get banned. Classic ZeroIn.

Can't comment on the prices although they seem high to me. The whole ad is just a mess though. Probably the worst pictures I've seen on the classifieds, smeary, no close ups so you can't see what he's selling, the pictures are basically the same photo. Then there's the description. Vague and lacking details that would really want to know when buying second hand gbbrs. 

Edited by PopRocket123

23 hours ago, BigStew said:

Really depends which version of the 10/22. some of the Airsoft surgeon guns are $3/4k new

I had a google on this before posting - this particular one was priced around £450 / $600. Only change to it was the SS outer barrel. So it's a grand for a stock internal 10/22

Edited by rj1986

1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

Can't comment on the prices although they seem high to me. The whole ad is just a mess though. Probably the worst pictures I've seen on the classifieds, smeary, no close ups so you can't see what he's selling, the pictures are basically the same photo. Then there's the description. Vague and lacking details that would really want to know when buying second hand gbbrs. 

Yup, it’s a shame and I made a comment in the “Ask a Question “ area

There is stuff there I would be interested in, but not with those shit pics

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

Must be awesome playing airsoft on a submarine

• Supporters
3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

No you’ve got him all wrong he’s going for the ‘dreamy , wistful’ approach to selling his guns , you know all soft filters and such like . So you can just imagine your self skipping through a field of wild flowers , shooting any fecker you can see with gay abandon ! 😳

• Supporters
4 hours ago, #blackadder said:

Regarding zeroin , I cant get that site to load on my pc, ipad or phone . Whats the story on that?

Their SSL/TLS security certificate is scrawled in crayon on a Blockbuster's loyalty card from 1992.

Sane browsers just laugh it off, although some might give you the option to continue anyway by clicking "Yes", "Yes", "Yes, I really, really do understand the risks" about half a dozen times.

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Deleted

im in a bad mood and will make a cock of myself

It's never stopped you before 😜

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Go tell Futureboy about classifieds etiquette 🤬😂

I think Avenger63 has competition lol

• Supporters

Gotta love a dreamer ? Just because you painted a hat instead of the run of the mill gun/tac gear abortion’s we usually see then I’m afraid to say my friend that this uniqueness still does NOT make it a ‘custom’ paint job , to qualify as said ‘custom’ paint job it still needs some curb appeal and or some finesse to it and not just look like you jizzed all over it with a rattle can ! 🤦‍♂️
awfully sorry .

8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wait, that's supposed to be custom?

looks like something a clumsy decorator would be wearing right after finishing a job for tim burton.......

Oo! You're a harsh man. Lol

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Shamal said:

Oo! You're a harsh man. Lol

having just finished replaying mafia 3 i was kinda wanting to turn it into a "paint it black" pun, but my pun game was insufficiently strong :(

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

having just finished replaying mafia 3 i was kinda wanting to turn it into a "paint it black" pun, but my pun game was insufficiently strong :(

Well hats off to you for admiting that but get your thinking cap on and come black when you have something.😉

Not my best but its a hard one lol

24 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Well hats off to you for admiting that but get your thinking cap on and come black when you have something.😉

Not my best but its a hard one lol

I'm no expert but if you cum black you should probably see a doctor

It’s the post office / Parcel Force insurance that bumps it up

I have literally just posted a rif Parcel Force 48

£100 value of item cover £13.14

Up to £250 cover was £24, so the seller in my opinion is just covering his bases 👍