Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Hardly.  I think people are too focused on the 75/60% "rule".  The market sets the price, not an arbitrary calculation.

It’s a joke .

I guess it all down to what people want and how much they want it.

Auction mentality really.If two people want something it boils down to who has the most money and how desperate they are to have it and how soon they want it.

Regards 

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3204786-ics-m4-cxp-16s-magazines-accessories-chest-rig

£250 for a £170 (new) gun with a sprinkling of crap/low value accessories. 

Oh, and no postage either. I doubt it'll be going anywhere anytime soon.

9 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3204786-ics-m4-cxp-16s-magazines-accessories-chest-rig

You failed to highlight "Unused for 3 plus years"

So not only is it more expensive than new, you'll likely need to give it a thorough service before it even works.

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

So not only is it more expensive than new, you'll likely need to give it a thorough service before it even works.

You're quite right. To be fair though, it's an ICS - you can service the compression parts in under ten minutes.

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I have always found the zeroin classifieds really odd. People put stuff at insane prices or don't reply for like a year and then go "yeah it's still for sale".

23 minutes ago, cropzy said:

I have always found the zeroin classifieds really odd. People put stuff at insane prices or don't reply for like a year and then go "yeah it's still for sale".

Funnily enough, I pinged a guy on there about a gun 4 weeks ago. Got a message yesterday saying 'Yeh, it is, still interested?'. I might wait 4 weeks to reply back to him saying 'no'. 

29 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

. I might wait 4 weeks to reply back to him saying 'no'. 

If you could be bothered to put the energy in, leave it that long and the say 'maybe...'

There could be one smile in the response from that

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Funnily enough, I pinged a guy on there about a gun 4 weeks ago. Got a message yesterday saying 'Yeh, it is, still interested?'. I might wait 4 weeks to reply back to him saying 'no'. 

I recently had it happen but the other way around , guy contacts me about a gun I had for sale , says he’s really interested I ask him did he want to see a clip of it working he says “yes please” I send it he replies he definitely wants it I send him my paypal , goes quiet nothing not a squeak out of him . Next day get another potential buyer I tell him “someone in front of you but still waiting for a reply so give me 24hrs ,still no contact we can start a deal for it” . 24 up still no contact so I sell it to the 2nd guy , 1st guy contacts me 4DAYS later ! and starts kicking off calling me a scammer because I was trying to sell it to “multiple buyers at the same time !” Then says it was his sale and I should have contacted him  first to let him know someone else was interested in the gun ! Err no ? Your buying from me I don’t chase you , you chase me , cheeky little twat ! 

• Supporters

Lost count of the "definitely want it, send your details" that then go quiet, sometimes refusing to even answer pm "nudges".

& Don't get me started on picture collectors 🤬

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lost count of the "definitely want it, send your details" that then go quiet, sometimes refusing to even answer pm "nudges".

i tend to run first come first served.

convo goes dead for more than 24h it goes to the next guy in the list.

11 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Literally the telegram groups I'm in.

When I sold the striker it took 5 days to get a "yes I confirm the purchase, here's the money" 😕 as the guy would send ONE message a day.

now it's the same shit all over again for the mp5. I have like 7 messages asking "is it available?" To which I replied "yes, available", then fuck all for at least 4/5 days -.-

34 minutes ago, RavenUK said:

Claiming he payed £500 for that is hilarious. Are any of these people successful at making a sale. 

No make or model, could be a VFC I guess? 

Although someone really needs to introduce him to aliexpress if he paid that for those accessories. 

Optic:50
Grip:35

• Supporters

While that might look like a cheap knockoff red dot, it's actually an ion sight.

Explains why it's so expensive, never really took off as a technology due to the ion emmissions causing some strange side effects including delusions. Apparently the problem was incorrect polarity but you know what its like once a story gets in the media.

Theyre pretty much collectors peices these days.

A whole £9.99 less then buying it new from Patrol base

Or £50 more then taiwangun 

https://www.taiwangun.com/submachine-gun-aeg/cm-041g-upgraded-version-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Not even like "brand new only used to shoot cans of heinz beans in the garden"

Its been skirmished...

On 26/05/2021 at 18:16, Cr0-Magnon said:

No make or model, could be a VFC I guess? 

Although someone really needs to introduce him to aliexpress if he paid that for those accessories. 

Optic:50
Grip:35

I was more surprised they think the 2 batteries and that charger are worth £60

Screenshot_20210527-191922.png

• Supporters
45 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

https://www.airsoft-hub.com/item/7601-fully-upgraded-cm15-kr-apr

Not sure ...  But am u missing something here ..... Have Airsoft guns gone stupid prices in last few weeks ?? 

Says ‘fully upgraded’ no it’s not ! There’s no mention of any internal works of any sort , It’s simply had some cheap tat bolted on to it . 😳

Serious question to all you ‘gun fettlers’ out there , As I don’t go in for upgrading guns internally bar hop rubbers , nubs and inner barrels that’s about it and haven’t a scooby about internal parts and there prices , so is it actually possible to make a £170 G&G worth £525 2nd hand ???🤔

56 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Says ‘fully upgraded’ no it’s not ! There’s no mention of any internal works of any sort , It’s simply had some cheap tat bolted on to it . 😳

Serious question to all you ‘gun fettlers’ out there , As I don’t go in for upgrading guns internally bar hop rubbers , nubs and inner barrels that’s about it and haven’t a scooby about internal parts and there prices , so is it actually possible to make a £170 G&G worth £525 2nd hand ???🤔

No

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

you could drop a fusion engine in there.

but this is not what's happened here.....

Have S10 face wellys gone up or is someone feeling optimistic? The respirator bag, gloves (both pairs) and replacement lenses should be about £10 each