Jump to content

Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread


Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

 

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Macks: exposing cunts since 2015

@Airsoft Anonymous Ltd actually have a service where you can request a little cardboard certificate that congratulates you on your "Prize".      Brilliant  

i hope you dont feel bad cause i was only joking when i said that it was bullying  if anything you have been nice so i would like to say sorry and thank you for the advice  

11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have no idea what this is worth so i'm not making any argument over the price or the quality of the advert.

 

instead i'm somewhat incredulous that this is a thing that exists at all!? :blink:

I’m was tempted but the missus said no haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
19 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have no idea what this is worth so i'm not making any argument over the price or the quality of the advert.

 

instead i'm somewhat incredulous that this is a thing that exists at all!? :blink:

 

😬 I made this image about two years ago...

 

pB2A8OQ.jpg

 

Didn't realise they actually did shit like that 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

£80 for a baby carrier is a bargain, that it is also crye and tactical is amazing! My LennyLamb cost £120 I still swear by it but needed a bag as well. Think about it, tactical nappy changes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
45 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

That’s awesome, don’t even have kids but strangely tempted 😂

Oh yea ! Wear it out in public acting as if there’s nothing wrong then when someone FINALLY asks about a baby you look down and shout “holy shit I left the baby on the train !” 😱

😈🤣😈🤣😈🤣😈🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have no idea what this is worth so i'm not making any argument over the price or the quality of the advert.

 

instead i'm somewhat incredulous that this is a thing that exists at all!? :blink:

I too saw this - $230 plus shipping and import.

Was tempted to buy it to pig one of the dogs in it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

naff painjob, extra mag but boneyard, plus bonus internal damage. All available to you for 22 quid more than it is brand new on Taiwan gun, or a tenner more than it recently cost to have one shipped to my door. 

 

Oh, and you are expected to pay postage on top of that, so make that 20 quid more than a brand new one is shipped. 

 

I sometimes wonder whether people just get seriously ripped off buying these things new and somehow arrive at the conclusion that regardless of how much they are available from elsewhere they expect within a tenner of what they grossly overpaid for it. 

 

A second hand R36 is worth 80 quid in decent condition at best. And that's being kind. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I looks like it once belonged to a disillusioned paintballer lol

Regards 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crikey that’s a lot of money to spend to change ones mind a few days later. Nice bit of kit though. Strange thing Is there have been quite a few of these come up as of late. 
 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

Crikey that’s a lot of money to spend to change ones mind a few days later. Nice bit of kit though. Strange thing Is there have been quite a few of these come up as of late. 
 

 

 

 

See i would question what's up with it that folk are shifting them on with very little use.

 

Its like secondhand cars, a car gets traded every year you gotta ask "why dont people wanna drive it for longer?"

 

The inverse is also true, a car thats spent a decade with one owner probably aint so bad if they kept it that long.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the marshals at my site has one and he let me have a wee go and fire off some bbs. The recoil on it was pretty good, certainly stronger than my next gen recoil, but and here is where the big but is.... the sound of the gearbox just sounded too 'scratchy'. Maybe it's a proprietary GBLS sound? It just didn't feel that special to me... The range seemed on par with my recoil though.... but then again mine ain't really a TM anymore ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
On 14/12/2020 at 00:08, lilredmachine said:

 

I sometimes wonder whether people just get seriously ripped off buying these things new and somehow arrive at the conclusion that regardless of how much they are available from elsewhere they expect within a tenner of what they grossly overpaid for it. 

 

 

 You may or may not be aware just how many players out there that think Zero1 and Patrol Base are literally the only retailers in the sport ! Over the years the numbers I’ve come across who didn’t have a scooby doo about other places to buy from is mind boggling ! So a lot of the time when you see a very silly price there is a very good chance the seller was absolutely butt f*cked by a retailer over it in the first place and really does think there worth XYZ 2nd hand .😳

OR of course there just some scumbag trying to rip off some unsuspecting Fool ? 🤦‍♂️

AND to prove my point this has just appeared , I’m leaning towards hasn’t a clue and NOT scammer , but still ridiculously over priced and miss advertised. Not discontinued by any stretch of the imagination , and you can get all that’s listed for a lot less even in the UK ! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

 You may or may not be aware just how many players out there that think Zero1 and Patrol Base are literally the only retailers in the sport ! Over the years the numbers I’ve come across who didn’t have a scooby doo about other places to buy from is mind boggling ! So a lot of the time when you see a very silly price there is a very good chance the seller was absolutely butt f*cked by a retailer over it in the first place and really does think there worth XYZ 2nd hand .😳

OR of course there just some scumbag trying to rip off some unsuspecting Fool ? 🤦‍♂️

AND to prove my point this has just appeared , I’m leaning towards hasn’t a clue and NOT scammer , but still ridiculously over priced and miss advertised. Not discontinued by any stretch of the imagination , and you can get all that’s listed for a lot less even in the UK ! 

 

 

it's not even got the right hand guard!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

 

 

 

Got an email from this guy wanting to swap that for a KSG (had it up for swaps dated back in 2018) 

Seems to be a lot of information on this one, plus i'm pretty sure you can get the same but cheaper brand new 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters

Whys the description in chinglish ffs ? 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'm more interested in why the location is in the middle of nowhere with not even a road within a mile

You're asking questions that are WAY above our pay grade ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
49 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Just highlighting another bit that makes me think it's as dodgy as a £9 note

Likes his ‘solitude’ ? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...