Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

And looks over performance. That’s an easy one. If I can hit a speed softer between the eyes it’s all rock n roll. 😂

Quote of the month already !👍

and it’s only the 2nd ! 🤣🤣

7 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

It's got to be worthy of a patch right? 😁

Haha. God loves a tryer.

Give him a patch for his audacity!

👍

Regards 

Not sure if this is Mack's material but here goes. 

According to wish.com this is a poster of a captured Fedayeen armoury in Iraq. They look suspiciously like cheap SMK air rifles to me

Screenshot_20201203-103634.png

I think the L85 is from ICS and the only markings on the glock says Made in China. Not sure how that's all worth £800

Also is it me or is that spare pistol mag missing the base plate? 

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Its a cheap shit nasty as anything Glock lol

It's a CYMA G18C AEP....so yeah lol.

fetch?photoid=3183581

This TAP m9 drum mag is on Z1 for £140. Not fussed on the price. It’s just that this looks like it needs a medical procedure to remove that big zit like appendage. Do people actually run around playing with these things. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Supporters

they really do, even worse is when you see them feathering the trigger with their off-hand for the full speedsoft experience.

odd to see it on an m9 though, normally it's just hicapa's and glocks fall victim.

Eh, my personal preference/thoughts is drum mags only look right on specific RIFs... often, but not limited to, ‘support weapons’.

But I don’t tend to try pushing my opinions on others. Irrelevant of how folks get enjoyment out of what they use and how they use it, I’d rather have folks to play with/against than not.

I’ve said it before, but people spend far too much time worry about what other people are doing/using. Often to the detriment of their own enjoyment. I swear airsoft is a secondary hobby to some, with the primary hobby being ‘moaning about airsoft’.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

I swear airsoft is a secondary hobby to some, with the primary hobby being ‘moaning about airsoft’.

wait, there's more to airsoft than moaning about how other people play airsoft!?!? :o

8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wait, there's more to airsoft than moaning about how other people play airsoft!?!? :o

I have seen an alarming amount of cases of folks where I genuinely cannot figure out why airsoft is a hobby they continue to engage with.

I’m aware as a public forum there will be a variety of opinions shared here, some matching mine and others conflicting them. And that’s entirely fine, it’s what keep the game interesting and keeps innovation/iteration moving. People like different things, people want different things... and that’s ok.

And no, that isn’t my sale 👀

4 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

I have seen an alarming amount of cases of folks where I genuinely cannot figure out why airsoft is a hobby they continue to engage with.

I’m aware as a public forum there will be a variety of opinions shared here, some matching mine and others conflicting them. And that’s entirely fine, it’s what keep the game interesting and keeps innovation/iteration moving. People like different things, people want different things... and that’s ok.

People play airsoft for a variety of reasons whether it’s going out for an afternoon stroll to the polar opposite of engaging in seal team tactics. And moaning is all part of the social interaction of our hobby. That’s part and parcel of why Mack’s exists to right the wrongs... well attempt to. 

4 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

People play airsoft for a variety of reasons whether it’s going out for an afternoon stroll to the polar opposite of engaging in seal team tactics. And moaning is all part of the social interaction of our hobby. That’s part and parcel of why Mack’s exists to right the wrongs... well attempt to. 

My loose understanding is that Mack’s is predominantly to prevent, or at least try to, the sale items which are over priced. Not to try and drag the way some folks play the game through the mud. One of these things is fairly objective, the other entirely subjective.

If this doesn’t line up with your opinion we’ll have to agree to disagree, which again, is fine.

37 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

My loose understanding is that Mack’s is predominantly to prevent, or at least try to, the sale items which are over priced. Not to try and drag the way some folks play the game through the mud. One of these things is fairly objective, the other entirely subjective.

If this doesn’t line up with your opinion we’ll have to agree to disagree, which again, is fine.

Aye, we can agree to disagree....  

We both use Mk23's and G17 so we agree there.... ;) 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, alxndrhll said:

Tbh for the most part i'm in agreement, but a bit of light hearted banter every now and again isnt so bad.

End of the day it takes all sorts, speedsofters might be an easy target but there is an argument that every team needs a few folks doing that job just like it needs slow buggers like me methodically picking people off at range and one cant function without the other.

To me it seams to be that people will take the piss out of whatever group its fashionable to at that time. Not long ago it was milsimmers and geardos, who knows who it'll be next

I will quite happily shoot all sorts of Airsoft players, I’m not fussy. Sometimes shoot my own team when they can’t see me and I hear them being unreasonably rude (take your effing hits etc) just for the fun of it as cheat calling is so tiresome when it’s obviously out of range etc. I appreciate that will offend some but I can only apologise and shoot you anyway. 😄

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

To me it seams to be that people will take the piss out of whatever group its fashionable to at that time. Not long ago it was milsimmers and geardos, who knows who it'll be next

oh no the geardo's are still valid targets.

especially when they're wearing mtp in woodland.......

£580 for a TM NGRS, that isn't a TM NGRS anymore.  I don't care what you have done to it 1. Its 2nd hand and 2. Its not a TM anymore

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Geardos 😂😂 sounds like an almost extinct species. 😂😂

Oh $hit I wear MTP in woodland. But luckily it accidentally got washed with a green shemagh so now looks almost woodland DPM now. 

• Supporters

My take on it is if you look or act like a cock then your going to have to accept your going to have the piss taken out of you immaterial of which ‘faction’ of airsoft you follow , you run around like your arse is on fire jizzing bbs like a Sold white line From your HPA’ed pistol rig running at a gazillion Rds per Second ? then yes I will think you look like a cock for It AND more than likely point and laugh at you , you don’t like it ? Here have a nice big cup of “ i really don’t give a f**k !” It’s my opinion wether you like it or not , I’m not going to attack you for it but I’m more than likely going to say so to my friends . 

You look at me and think look at this fat old nobber , he shouldn’t be here getting in the way as i run around this ‘map’ ! AND tell all your friends ? there ya go that’s your opinion and there’s nothing I can (or would) do about it . 
Simply comes down to ‘opinions are like arse holes , everyone has one and there frequently full of shit !’

in the end just play for your own pleasure as long as your happy ? objective achieved , if someone gets off on deriding you ? say’la’vie. Live long and prosper 🖖