Jump to content

Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread


Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

 

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Macks: exposing cunts since 2015

@Airsoft Anonymous Ltd actually have a service where you can request a little cardboard certificate that congratulates you on your "Prize".      Brilliant  

Trolling me or have no grasp of sarcasm? This site is perfectly welcoming, join, converse, it's fine. Don't expect to join, list items for sale overpriced and everyone thank you for it. We look o

  • Supporters
23 minutes ago, sharpe said:

wait I'm confused (easily done) if that gun hasn't been used or even taken out of the box why not return it saves losing money 

 

avenger sells a lot of guns like that, the running theory being he's basically acting as a shop.

 

it's been discussed a few times but the consensus is it's within the rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters

Am I missing something ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Am I missing something ?

 


Post is included right and fees too? Naaaaah you’re not missing a sausage 🤔

 

Wait.... new member first post too...... He has no idea of what’s waiting 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters

tbf the price might not be so bad with all the bits included? the gun looks to be £550 out the gate and gbbr mags aint cheap.

 

that said, gonna need more than a single pic for someone to be willing to part with that kind of moolah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The price ain’t the issue with this one as the pistol is cheap in the first place. However it’s that so called minor modification done to the receiver to fit a suppressor. I mean what kind of suppressor would that have been to warrant that type of custom modification????

 

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/pistols-revolvers-for-sale/gas-gbb-pistols-revolvers/3185974-action-army-aap01

 

4F98EADD-E2AC-4EBB-AD79-4921A3AF20E4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

The price ain’t the issue with this one as the pistol is cheap in the first place. However it’s that so called minor modification done to the receiver to fit a suppressor. I mean what kind of suppressor would that have been to warrant that type of custom modification????

 

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/pistols-revolvers-for-sale/gas-gbb-pistols-revolvers/3185974-action-army-aap01

 

4F98EADD-E2AC-4EBB-AD79-4921A3AF20E4.png

lol what the fuck?

The only can I can (lol) see requiring this kind of "modification" would be a sleeve type of suppressor, the ones that have the threads recessed into the body.

But still it's a shit job, as AA makes a really convenient adapter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just seen what a new one looks like and damn he’s really butchered it. The asking price is way too much considering.  I don’t think a 60% rule applies here 😳

 

Maybe the butchering% rule? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

It looks like, rather than using a blade to trim away the plastic, he just let his dog chew on it

Which just happens to be a pit bull with a rather nasty flair up of hemorrhoids? 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

£289.99 - G&G PDW15 - PatrolBase - in stock

£19.99 - Airtech PDW Battery Extension - PatrolBase - In stock

£20.00 - TRIROCK Red Dot - Amazon - In stock

 

£329.98 - Total all brand new

 

£329.98*0.6 = £197.99 (expected 2nd hand price)

 

£62 for shipping and paypal fees seems a bit much to me also perhaps its just me but the add makes it seem like the rails are an extra but they come with the gun. I know because I own one.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Encore said:

 

£289.99 - G&G PDW15 - PatrolBase - in stock

£19.99 - Airtech PDW Battery Extension - PatrolBase - In stock

£20.00 - TRIROCK Red Dot - Amazon - In stock

 

£329.98 - Total all brand new

 

£329.98*0.6 = £197.99 (expected 2nd hand price)

 

£62 for shipping and paypal fees seems a bit much to me also perhaps its just me but the add makes it seem like the rails are an extra but they come with the gun. I know because I own one.

 

I would say £240 posted would seem better as postage and packing with PayPal fees. 
So if he went £240 ono then it would be more fair.

 

£15 + tenner PayPal plus packing equipment...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Leonine said:

packing equipment

You mean a sheet of paper to wrap the box?

£1 tops including a roll of tape.

Okay...add a sheet of bubble wrap, that's £3 total.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Skara said:

You mean a sheet of paper to wrap the box?

£1 tops including a roll of tape.

Okay...add a sheet of bubble wrap, that's £3 total.

🤫... I was trying to give the poor guy a lifeline he could use some expensive tape uno 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

CLLQcMy.png

 

From one of the Telegram groups I'm selling my shit in,

 

"Selling CM16 Raider 2.0 G&G, disassembled but working, every single piece has its screws right next to it, all the parts are present and working, if anyone knows how you can rebuild it, I say again it's like new (as in condition). There's also a LiPo battery, a battery charger and G&G bios included.

Selling for €140 + postage, final price, no offers"

 

(don't bother doing your own translation as there are some grammar errors that Google will most likely not recognize)

 

Brand spanking new, ASSEMBLED, €150. Probably with free postage as well if bought from retailers like SoftairGames.

 

I fucking love these groups :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Skara said:

CLLQcMy.png

 

From one of the Telegram groups I'm selling my shit in,

 

"Selling CM16 Raider 2.0 G&G, disassembled but working, every single piece has its screws right next to it, all the parts are present and working, if anyone knows how you can rebuild it, I say again it's like new (as in condition). There's also a LiPo battery, a battery charger and G&G bios included.

Selling for €140 + postage, final price, no offers"

 

(don't bother doing your own translation as there are some grammar errors that Google will most likely not recognize)

 

Brand spanking new, ASSEMBLED, €150. Probably with free postage as well if bought from retailers like SoftairGames.

 

I fucking love these groups :D

 

Just proves how little you value a used and probably knackered LiPo and half a bag of $hite BB's

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why did he take it apart if he didn't think he could put it back together again?

 

y'know what, maybe i already know the answer.....

If he's not smart enough to work out how to put it back together from that state it's probably best that he took it apart so he doesn't try shooting the neighbour's cat with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why did he take it apart if he didn't think he could put it back together again?

 

y'know what, maybe i already know the answer.....

This is why I only poke my gun with a stick if it still doesn't work after, its beyond my capabilities of repair...😋

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

So that was your m14 box i found the twig inside :P

I have been looking for that twig everywhere I need it to add to my G36 Bundle 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
13 minutes ago, Leonine said:

I have been looking for that twig everywhere I need it to add to my G36 Bundle 😛

 

ahh shit, sorry man i threw it out.

 

and it wouldn't be the first time i've seen an hk body pin replaced by a twig :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...