Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

21 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

@Speedbird_666look look :D

Sweet mother of god...why? Why spray the upper black? Why fit all those 'upgrades' and most importantly, why expect someone to stump up SEVEN HUNDRED-odd quid for it!?!

[/Rant Over]

Funnily enough BigBirdAirsoft just done a review of a TM Scar NGRS on the Tube of You.

Made a point of saying that it's amazing out of the box and the low FPS affects nothing at all. Then says he fitted a stronger spring and waffles on about fitting a Gate Titan. Then says he fitted a Prommy nozzle and Edgi barrel and a R-Hop. The gun shoots amazing apparently, but had a Semi lockup so bad that full-auto wouldn't clear it and the gun needed taking apart to release the ARL. I like his reviews normally but I couldn't wrap my head around that one.

10 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Asg 30k motor 🤢🤢🤢

Not a fan of Asg 30k motors then?

Only askin' cause I'm in market for replacement for my hunny badger 013. 

Regards 

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Not a fan of Asg 30k motors then?

Only askin' cause I'm in market for replacement for my hunny badger 013. 

Regards 

the ultimate series are pretty decent imo, only problem is any issues in the box and the motor will just keep on chugging whilst ripping apart anything that tries to stop it.

£380 for an lct ak with no noteworthy alterations?

sure the cyma ak mags are good mags but they aren't exactly expensive either......

• Supporters
2 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

@Speedbird_666look look :D

"Here's a picture with all the shit that isn't included and which I'm going to have to strip off before posting it, but first I'll take all the pictures because relevance".

Funnily enough BigBirdAirsoft just done a review of a TM Scar NGRS on the Tube of You.

[It am bestest gnu but can be made even betterer except it don't work NE more[*]]

I like his reviews normally but I couldn't wrap my head around that one.

TMDS - Tokyo Marui Derangement Syndrome.

[*]

tm-vs-cyma.gif.62a6965f2e17b0ef4dea98a712703ee8.gif

4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Whilst i sympathise with the guy, there are countless people who want to take up a hobby but cant afford to, why should we help him specifically get his dream gun, especially if he's apparently too proud to run a budget gun?

Theres asking for charity and theres taking the piss, this is very much the latter.

Agree. Theres a huge difference  between "guys, my gun has packed in, could I borrow one medium to long term please" and "I want this really expensive gun, buy it for me"

• Supporters

Didn't we have some chancer on here ask something similar a while back ?, total piss takers😬

8 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I'll have a western arms AMT with a prime metal kit and 10 mags. Giz me monies.

20201006_000243.jpg

If my plastic slinger bought it, I would have to scrimp and save for another. It would mean running around with a pistol and/or shotgun in woodland, or that I didnt play for an amount of time. 

Graft, dont grift.

But if you do want to donate to my dream gun, I am accepting Hardballers....

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I'll have a western arms AMT with a prime metal kit and 10 mags. Giz me monies.

20201006_000243.jpg

I just joined the page to see the comments, but couldn't find it so maybe the admin took it down .

I do hope he had the shit ripped out of him first though ?

25 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Again not a dreamer but what is going on with all of the cheap WA 1911s at the moment? At least this guy knows the value of what has got

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/13335-western-arms-1911/

It's the same one that was on for £30 the other day. I don't blame him for the mark up though, but it's untested and problems with WAs can be a nightmare as parts are a pain.

I am tempted as I have a WA mag that should fit.

The thing is... western arms are worth more than what they sell for but most people see a plastic 1911 that they can't easily buy mags for.

When people who own them know they're friggin awesome.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I just joined the page to see the comments, but couldn't find it so maybe the admin took it down .

Sadly there's no way to comment on the actual begging page at https://gogetfunding.com/airsoft-aeg/

Although you can message the grifter from there, if you register with the site.  To wish him luck, no doubt.

image.png.bc9270c393f989fdd43730a7b5523c1b.png

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Why?  He's suffered no particular ills.

There's nothing noble about living beyond your means, or grifting.

i was meaning in general sympathising with folk who want to start up this hobby but can't afford to.

of course in this case it's very much taking the mick, especially when his criteria are "a reliable gun that doesn't break", well get a cyma ak then.....

50 minutes ago, Skara said:

Front sight is backwards btw.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey everybody dont give to him give to me. I'm prettier and my wife says I have special needs or did she say i am special needs.? Anywho I am very needy for um gnu 

Thank you in anticipation 

🤪

Regards