Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Forgive me if this is inappropriate, given it's a retailer but I couldn't help think it quite befitting for this thread... without further delay I present to you, the much anticipated, Umarex MP7 AEG

£350, sure.. not that much. I’ll wait for the inevitable JG, CYMA clone 

21 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Forgive me if this is inappropriate, given it's a retailer but I couldn't help think it quite befitting for this thread... without further delay I present to you, the much anticipated, Umarex MP7 AEG

Fuck a priest! How much!?!? Was interested in one of these as a sniper side arm, not at that money though! 

Im with @Wo1f, i’ll wait for a clone at probably half that! 

• Supporters

I particularly like how they expect a weapon that screams "CQB" to be too hot for most UK CQB sites.

No, that can sod itself right off.  It's just another toy gun, the trade-marks aren't worth an extra £300.

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I particularly like how they expect a weapon that screams "CQB" to be too hot for most UK CQB sites.

No, that can sod itself right off.  It's just another toy gun, the trade-marks aren't worth an extra £300.

It always frustrates me when manufacturers do this. Make it a little hotter than all 350 just to make someone less experienced go "Oh that ones got the bigger number I want that one!" Only to then need to open it up to bring it down to a level that can actually be used, thus voiding the warranty.

On 23/01/2019 at 16:34, koppel said:

Umarex & the other trademark leeches are pure cancer for the hobby, inflating the cost hugely for no benefit.

That is so true!

• Supporters
On 22/01/2019 at 21:27, Asomodai said:

Second hand Cyma P90. I got the same one for £85 posted new from Gunfire a few months back. £130 is ridiculous. 

Even better he’s left the retailers sticker visible so you can go to the site and see it’s £129.99 new ! What a plumb ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Even better he’s left the retailers sticker visible so you can go to the site and see it’s £129.99 new ! What a plumb ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

When I saw "OnlyB..." I just closed the tab. Haha!

• Mostly Retired Moderators
5 hours ago, Druid799 said:

If you look at his other classifieds too, it looks like he went on a spending spree at that particular retailer...

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

The price on this is ok, but that is a hideous paint and stipple job.

Looks like it was sprayed in one burst from within 1". 

More orange peel than the sack of easy peelers in my kitchen 😂

It really does look as though he's grabbed the gloss black paint out the cupboard from when he last did a bit of decorating! Let alone the stipple job looking akin to soldering iron acupuncture. 😂

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

The price on this is ok, but that is a hideous paint and stipple job.

Looks like it was sprayed in one burst from within 1". 

More orange peel than the sack of easy peelers in my kitchen 😂

Andy does A LOT of selling, so guessing he picks stuff up cheap and flips it

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Aye, I've no doubt that it's not Andy's handiwork. 

The stuff he sells normally is great. I'd imagine someone else has butchered that and sold it as a non-worker which he's fixed up.

• Supporters

Don’t care WHO did it , that’s just nasty ! 

Available new for £393 at Fire Support don't care what 'upgrades' it has had nearly £100 on top for a used gun is silly.  

4 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Available new for £393 at Fire Support don't care what 'upgrades' it has had nearly £100 on top for a used gun is silly.  

hmm I'm on the fence with this one. While I think £100 extra is a bit much I think that it wouldn't be far off that with everything as a bundle