Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Fair enough, I've heard plenty of people talking about them, but never seen one out in the field 

They're very rare in the UK, and I only use it very occasionally, depending on site and situation. It's not something I'd have bought, it was a freebie from TaiwanGun, back in the good old days.

Since when are second hand, mildy scuffed up, Combat Machines worth £220? (short answer - they're not, and I wouldn't pay that for a brand new one either)

Doesn't even have a Perun ETU++.

4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

£250 for a Cyma??  Dream on big lad

£75 for the tracer

£72 for the mid caps

£140 for the gun (£220 if the high speed package)

£24 for both li-po’s

£311 brand new, £411 if it’s high speed. Still saving money, decent if you want to not have a warranty for £50+ cheaper than new. 

That's not the whole issue with this one though. It's £50 off new for a working one...this has had a spring change with no mention of the power was over or under. Also 340ISH is not the accuracy I would like any crono machine.

Sure the box is in good nick and the toy itself looks fine but that spring change means it might not be fitted well....

8 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

£75 for the tracer

£72 for the mid caps

£140 for the gun (£220 if the high speed package)

£24 for both li-po’s

£311 brand new, £411 if it’s high speed. Still saving money, decent if you want to not have a warranty for £50+ cheaper than new. 

You pay that, I have a bridge I think you would be interested in....

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

that spring change means it might not be fitted well

Eh. It's a CYMA, it probably came shooting hotter than the burning rage of a thousand suns.

I'd note that it's £275 to get it in your hands, in unknown condition, and that there's no username + date evidence in the single picture.  It doesn't appear to have been swiped from anywhere else, and the bloke does have positive feedback, but I don't find that total price remotely tempting for a used sale.

£410 for a used "short-stroked" (can be done with a few quids worth of buffers) WE Hi-Capa and 2x drum mags. The latter are "worth £300 alone" - if you find literally the most expensive place online and value used magazines at full-price.. 

So the RIF is worth around £75, say £80 each for the mags (even that's not factoring in any reduction for buying as a bundle)....just add £175 for a used red dot and mount...bargain!

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

£410 for a used "short-stroked" (can be done with a few quids worth of buffers) WE Hi-Capa and 2x drum mags. The latter are "worth £300 alone" - if you find literally the most expensive place online and value used magazines at full-price.. 

So the RIF is worth around £75, say £80 each for the mags (even that's not factoring in any reduction for buying as a bundle)....just add £175 for a used red dot and mount...bargain!

I’ve given up with his pricing. I suspect he gets away with it by selling to people who may have an  “unusual” de***** (redacted for personal protection)

On 26/03/2023 at 20:19, EvilMonkee said:

£250 for a Cyma??  Dream on big lad

"European plug with 8.4 nimh battery ( freebie as the battery is still Mini Tamiya and plug is European"

But he's also included a free house fire caused by a cheap shitty Chinese charger

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters
51 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

A tenner less than new

Plus postage plus fees, mate.

(His previous failed attempt to sell it wanted it collected for that price)

Feel like this might belong here, you can get one brand spanking new off land warrior for 10 bob more

£1750 for an extremely heavily upgraded TM 416 without optics or case. 

24DBC5E1-5ACE-49A2-BA4E-EC7290922F78.png

"Extremely heavily upgraded"

Translation:- fucked about with and probably a rolling wreck. An overpriced one at that.

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

"Extremely heavily upgraded"

Translation:- fucked about with and probably a rolling wreck. An overpriced one at that.

Well, if it is a Kingdom of Airsoft Longsword, then it might work.  That's one of their standard fUlLy UpGrAdEd packages, and they're still in business, so presumably they know what they're doing with it.

Not that I'd pay anywhere near that for what is, at the end of the day, a toy gun that will sling plastic much like any other. And the absolute most that you can pay for the fUlL uPgRaDe is £1345, plus the base gun (half of which then gets thrown away), so he's asking new or near new money for it.

Airsofters, bunch of wankers, innit.