Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, hunter511 said:

Iirc throwing airsoft parts inside a Deact is reactivating.......

The bonus is making it HPA which is likely to make it "capable" of over 1.3J on auto, i.e. an actual Section 5 firearm inside a de-ac Section 5 firearm.

Eh, it'll probably be fine, it's not we even get chronoed at some sites, let alone regular forensic examinations by tools of the State.

On 05/03/2023 at 18:15, alxndrhll said:

Given the going rate of these this looks to be way overpriced, the optic being on backwards certainly seals the deal.

Advice to the seller? Price it up, sells the replica with the mags and the case. Sell the rest in individual listings.

Was about to post the same.. 

This has to be a troll or a fraud... or the armourer to Tears of the Sun

On 05/03/2023 at 21:31, hunter511 said:

Iirc throwing airsoft parts inside a Deact is reactivating.......

Id rather not be the legal test case, especially if the spring is a bit "spicy" or in this case if the police lab playing with the regulator makes the fps go up.....

Definitely regard as playing with Fire

Yup. I’ve built airsoft guns using real steel parts, but nothing deactivated, nothing with a serial number, nothing pressure bearing

10 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

163B1AE9-0D50-4C1C-8AA3-46BE3E2E4F04.thumb.jpeg.4cef517449c8697518529ae72b69732c.jpeg

it’s like new 😐

If you’ve seen new real steel, you’d know he’s not wrong 🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Wow, only £2000 for a wankergun shooting at 1.24J that you won't be able to use at any site (might be why he's never ever had an issue with it), and which doesn't appear to come with the one brand of magazine that it needs.

Only 330 on 0.20's though and £400 cheaper if you use discount code IDONTGIVEAFUK...

My Ares amoeba 013 does 335 on .2

But it's not for sale at any price!

• Supporters

If its his pride & joy, how can he be moving on to better things, surely there's nothing betterer 🤔?, not at that price 😏

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Only 330 on 0.20's though and £400 cheaper if you use discount code IDONTGIVEAFUK...

Lowered the price for this peasant-site, I see.  I'd feel insulted but... well, I think he's got us pegged.

Am I wrong in thinking the G&G plus 3 random mags/padded rifle case should be at best £200? And that's being very generous. 

Screenshot_20230317-101432_Chrome.jpg

Edited by OTH21

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Fully custom = changing the hop rubber and nub? 🤔

Looks like a Frankengun built from random uppers and lowers.  But don't waste his time asking!

The cheapest item ive seen but a dreamer none the less.

£5 starting bid on Ebay or £2.99 from patrolbase 

4B45F8E9-B880-4F1C-83F6-C1AF07E8C845.png

31E81595-D7B4-451E-B917-3E6668BBB8AC.png

14 minutes ago, Matt.2504 said:

The cheapest item ive seen but a dreamer none the less.

£5 starting bid on Ebay or £2.99 from patrolbase 

4B45F8E9-B880-4F1C-83F6-C1AF07E8C845.png

31E81595-D7B4-451E-B917-3E6668BBB8AC.png

To be fair, the ebay listing will work out £2 cheaper than Patrol Base once you factor in their minimum postal charge being £5.99 iirc. Obviously only if you needed to buy a single dead man rag, which is unlikely. 

The seller is still hopeful though. 

Edited by OTH21

Does anyone in the UK actually use a dead man rag? I don't think I've ever seen one out on the field so I assumed it was something the septics do

33 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Does anyone in the UK actually use a dead man rag? I don't think I've ever seen one out on the field so I assumed it was something the septics do

Use it at Section 8 depending on the game mechanic.

37 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Free Fire Zone do, but is a more a mechanic to stop you getting lit up.  No rag, can't complain

12 hours ago, BigStew said:

Use it at Section 8 depending on the game mechanic.

I like the idea.

a couple of players use them at our site, I have one  (got it for free from Taiwan Gun , back when buying from abroad was an option 🥺)

Bit I am still to use it. I carry it in my kit just in case I’m at a site where it’s requested

12 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I like the idea.

a couple of players use them at our site, I have one  (got it for free from Taiwan Gun , back when buying from abroad was an option 🥺)

Bit I am still to use it. I carry it in my kit just in case I’m at a site where it’s requested

I got zapped at RIFT on Sunday, walked back from the front-line with my hand in the air, stopped for a breather for five minutes (the deep mud and slippery slopes made even the shortest walks hard work, and I'd just gone in and out of the quarry section).

I then started walking back to spawn, and I got shot again by the same guy who'd got me before, he'd flanked around the whole edge of the game area.
Needless to say, where I was, I didn't feel the need to have my hand in the air - a dead man rag might've stopped me getting shot in the arse ;)

But... would everyone know (or care) to not shoot someone with a red flag on one arm?  I question that.  I've been at one of the tables at Spec Ops, messing with my gun at a table with a big red 'dead man' scarf (provided by the site) draped over my head, and still got lit up!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters
On 20/03/2023 at 18:53, Cannonfodder said:

Does anyone in the UK actually use a dead man rag?

I use one voluntarily, particularly when sniping which tends to leave me out in the middle of nowhere with a long walk back.  Stick it on the side of my boonie, pull it out when walking back to spawn. You don't know how many shots it's stopping you from taking, but it's airsoft, we cling to our traditions.