Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

4 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

£150 for a re-sprayed, ex-boneyard gun with missing bits (rear sight and stock battery cap) - that used to be sold (until recently) for £120-140 new.....oh, you also have to cover the postage.

There's far better BRAND NEW guns for that money.

Poor guy bought a shagged to death gun at NAF and want's his money back, what a poor wee soul.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

that used to be sold (until recently) for £120-140 new

Mmm. Combat Machines were already struggling to make the solid-but-no-frills argument at the £130 price point.  At £180 new (or £150 for a used, shagged out one, plus postage), naaaah, hard pass.

Still, nice of him to "cover" fees that the buyer was never paying. 🙄

2 hours ago, SBoardley said:

genuine outdated sight

The 1911 of optics, won two Gulf wars, gobbless.

5 hours ago, SBoardley said:

As a rule I don’t, but…..https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/30351-ghk-mk18-mod-0-genuine-aimpoint-comp-m2/

Even with the genuine outdated sight and weapon light, it just don’t make sense. 

stick with your WE then mate I’m sure it’s one of the best gbbrs on the market probably got an element on it thinking you’ve got a steal for 45 quid  when it cost less than 10 on taobao 😂 oh probably sourcing that “uksf” impression kit from warrior assault systems as well🤡

7 hours ago, Hin_1020 said:

stick with your WE then mate I’m sure it’s one of the best gbbrs on the market probably got an element on it thinking you’ve got a steal for 45 quid  when it cost less than 10 on taobao 😂 oh probably sourcing that “uksf” impression kit from warrior assault systems as well🤡

Warrior assault systems are so 2000’s, but those who know, well, just know…

Also, while it’s cool to have rs sights on rifs, my son has a sig Romeo on his ghk m4 (a2) it does not magically turn your rif into gold. You would be lucky to get £800 for the rif alone, even with the upgrades

8 hours ago, Hin_1020 said:

I have a tnt combo in my ghk ak. They cost about £120. 
so that leaves  you wanting £1000 for an outdated sight and lamp. You are on crack mate. 

As I said, I will be willing to split or take a good offer, just not offering 300gbp for the whole package something like that. And we’ll I’m just testing the market price really, am in no hurry to sell. I know sig Romeo’s are a good sight, I also love my holosuns, but the Aimpoint is a rare find nowadays and only seeing if someone that genuinely wants the old school vibes as a collection piece and that is 100% skirmish-able. True I agree 1800 is over the top and I am thinking of lowering it or splitting, thanks for the advice chaps 

I have the shorter version of the same rifle and if this is classed as "fully" upgraded, mine is "over" fully upgraded

Got mine for £250 on offer from LWA, after putting another roughly £200 in I still wouldn't ask £450 for it.

Maybe it's the extra length or to cover what DCA charged for it 😋

Edited by strykerles

6 hours ago, strykerles said:

I have the shorter version of the same rifle and if this is classed as "fully" upgraded, mine is "over" fully upgraded

Got mine for £250 on offer from LWA, after putting another roughly £200 in I still wouldn't ask £450 for it.

Maybe it's the extra length or to cover what DCA charged for it 😋

I remember few years ago I brought one in sale for £150 from taiwengun . 

4 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

I remember few years ago I brought one in sale for £150 from taiwengun . 

Same. 

I sold mine for around 220 a month ago which was fully upgraded admittedly without a smart MOSFET system. 

Didn't exactly get snatched up immediately either.

This is a rip off. 

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

Looking to sell for £950 for collection from Kingdom of Airsoft in Dundee

That looks rather peculiar.  So, is this being sold by KoA?  Like, retail, with a warranty?  Or is a customer gun that still there and he doesn't want / can't afford it, and they're happy to sell it on his behalf? I'm almost interested enough to ask.

24 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

So, is this being sold by KoA?  Like, retail, with a warranty?  Or is a customer gun that still there and he doesn't want / can't afford it, and they're happy to sell it on his behalf?

Doesn't want someone coming to his house so using the local shop as a meeting point?

Either way, you'd want more than 'has a leviathan' to justify that kind of price for a RIF that costs a lot less than that new and needs the charging handle fixing.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

Doesn't want someone coming to his house so using the local shop as a meeting point?

Either way, you'd want more than 'has a leviathan' to justify that kind of price for a RIF that costs a lot less than that new and needs the charging handle fixing.

The KoA Longsword package is quite pricey https://www.kingdomofairsoft.com/product-page/koa-ultimate-recoil-package-the-longsword

I cannot even... what is this guy smoking ? 

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, Groot said:

I cannot even... what is this guy smoking ? 

Eh. If it's mint, and you really wanted one, with that stock, and extra mags, and don't want to do a 5 minutes per mag operation, it's maybe a bit cheaper than buying new.  It's not like airsoft warranties are more than a coin-flip anyway.  TM, innit, u git wut u pay4.