Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Matt.2504 said:

from the advert sounds like it’s stock internals.

You say that like it's a bad thing!

But yeah, fantasist!

• Supporters
On 15/07/2022 at 13:06, Matt.2504 said:

Someone is living in dream land.

comes with 5 mags and optics but from the advert sounds like it’s stock internals.

56C72623-CE01-48A3-956B-79595F480332.png

AND he hasn’t even had the good manners to put deans on it he’s got Neolithic Tamiya connectors on it ! 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Groot said:

That's about £200 over what its worth.

If the mags were all leak free, and if the spare shell had internals, and if it wasn't plus fees, and if it wasn't plus postage, and if it were something else entirely, it would be a bargain.

8 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

anybody know what happened ? Looks like it took some effort to get it there …

C41EAAEA-AB34-40F8-9A30-7EC37CE4082D.thumb.jpeg.694a07419d6f8987431200cf9d596010.jpeg

‘Painters radio’ certainly springs to mind 😂

8 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

anybody know what happened ? Looks like it took some effort to get it there …

C41EAAEA-AB34-40F8-9A30-7EC37CE4082D.thumb.jpeg.694a07419d6f8987431200cf9d596010.jpeg

Paint stripper - meet TM Plastics.

Needless to say, that relationship did not end well.

All the sellers over priced guns have been marked as completed...  Looks fishy

5 hours ago, Groot said:

Looks fishy

No, it looks like Macks is doing it's job as a deterrent for idiots.

Can't help those young'uns that use Discord and the various other websites to buy their Airsoft wares, but at least this forum is actively calling out the deluded, ignorant, or downright scamming sellers.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Can't help those young'uns that use Discord and the various other websites to buy their Airsoft wares, but at least this forum is actively calling out the deluded, ignorant, or downright scamming sellers.

tis a curious system, don't think i've seen anything like it on other hobbyist forums but i can't deny for the most part it seems to work.

ofc very easy for something like this to go south if folk don't approach it with the attitude of it being advice with a bit of humour rather than flaming folk for no good reason.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ofc very easy for something like this to go south if folk don't approach it with the attitude of it being advice with a bit of humour rather than flaming folk for no good reason.

That is a very good point.

It's interesting that even with the ebb and flow of users over the years, it's managed to (just about) hold the delicate balance of piss-taking and education without becoming something altogether more...churlish.

I wonder if @Mack had any clue what he was going to inadvertently create here.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

tis a curious system, don't think i've seen anything like it on other hobbyist forums but i can't deny for the most part it seems to work.

Totally agree I can be sarcastic as fornication at times(I am Welsh after all , it’s our TRUE national sport) BUT I do try to temper it slightly if an add does seem overly hopeful or just “oh dear that seller really hasn’t a clue on resale value do they !” and on the whole I do think Mac’s sticks to that BUT I do also enjoy it when some wankspanggle gets called out for claiming something their selling is blatantly not(SPR anyone ?🤦‍♂️)what they claim it is AND then try doubling down on it ! 🤦‍♂️

when are these dumbasses ever going to realise this forum is populated buy a lot of players with even more knowledge about the game and the kit than most retailers ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EDIT , 
And low and behold I give you my exact point !
it’s an AA SA80A1 tarted up so I’m hoping it’s lack of resale value knowledge .
seller says based in Andover ? more like Bendover at that price ! 😳

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

it’s an AA SA80A1 tarted up so I’m hoping it’s lack of resale value knowledge

Seller is BritForceFam tho.  You not wanting to help our heroes, m8?

6n97ze.jpg

Some places offer these for a tenner. Most I've seen one are 25 plus postage. Dreamer

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

Some places offer these for a tenner. Most I've seen one are 25 plus postage. Dreamer

That one is £9 from PatrolBase, if they had any, but they don't.  £25 from Bullseye, when they have them.

You can buy a different one from £69 from FireSupport, which is in stock because... well... you're not going to buy it, are you?

£60 from a UK manufacturer.

They're very cheap, if you're in the market for not buying one.

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Totally agree I can be sarcastic as fornication at times(I am Welsh after all , it’s our TRUE national sport) BUT I do try to temper it slightly if an add does seem overly hopeful or just “oh dear that seller really hasn’t a clue on resale value do they !” and on the whole I do think Mac’s sticks to that BUT I do also enjoy it when some wankspanggle gets called out for claiming something their selling is blatantly not(SPR anyone ?🤦‍♂️)what they claim it is AND then try doubling down on it ! 🤦‍♂️

when are these dumbasses ever going to realise this forum is populated buy a lot of players with even more knowledge about the game and the kit than most retailers ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EDIT , 
And low and behold I give you my exact point !
it’s an AA SA80A1 tarted up so I’m hoping it’s lack of resale value knowledge .
seller says based in Andover ? more like Bendover at that price ! 😳

Why do they always have to photo their trainers?