Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

Says brought 4000 BBS and only selling it with 1000. That mean he had put 3000 thru it ?? Well used that to find out he not like it !! Ahhaha

• Supporters
On 04/07/2022 at 17:20, Kls77 said:

Says brought 4000 BBS and only selling it with 1000. That mean he had put 3000 thru it ?? Well used that to find out he not like it !! Ahhaha

I have actually asked him this very question on the ad but suprise suprise no answer !

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Genuinely unable to tell which of the snippers and gas-electric-spring guns actually work and/or exist or not.

That's fantastic. I can't really hate on the guy. That's how I would have to describe my collection too, if I didn't have Luke.

52 minutes ago, Hudson said:

It's too early for this. I've barely woken up. 😑

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/28865-bundle/

Wow, barely £400 worth of stuff. Those upgrade must have included TM fairy dust

Stupidly high price for an acm gun, two toned, "as new" and comes with accessories which should probably be binned. All I needed was "shoots like a laser" and I'd have a full house on my Mack's bingo card 

• Supporters

2 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Stupidly high price for an acm gun, two toned, "as new" and comes with accessories which should probably be binned. All I needed was "shoots like a laser" and I'd have a full house on my Mack's bingo card 

Barstuard ! Beat me by seconds ! 🤬🤬🤬

ps totally agree .

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

That should be called the "PatrolBase Buyer's Remorse Starter Pack".  Is he actually asking more than new, even when you factor in the two-tone, extra mag and... oh wow... nimh batteries?

38 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

That should be called the "PatrolBase Buyer's Remorse Starter Pack".  Is he actually asking more than new, even when you factor in the two-tone, extra mag and... oh wow... nimh batteries?

More importantly how can you charge them considering the charger in the photos has a two pin EU plug 😆

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Don't forget that top quality charger that'll never cause a fire and burn your house down 

1 hour ago, Fatboy40 said:

More importantly how can you charge them considering the charger in the photos has a two pin EU plug 😆

Well spotted. I missed that

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

That would explain the "hardly used".

"Giving up hobby, don't want to rewire my house."

Someone is living in dream land.

comes with 5 mags and optics but from the advert sounds like it’s stock internals.

56C72623-CE01-48A3-956B-79595F480332.png

11 minutes ago, Matt.2504 said:

Someone is living in dream land.

comes with 5 mags and optics but from the advert sounds like it’s stock internals.

56C72623-CE01-48A3-956B-79595F480332.png

LOL

Have you seen the matchingly inflated TM pistol price from the same seller?

Obviously a case of the sellers mrs telling him to get rid of some gear, he doesn’t  want to, but can prove to SWMBO that they are advertised !! 😂

(at a price no cnut will pay - so they are staying with him) 😉

18 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Lancer Tactical!? I thought they only existed in American YouTubers mystery boxes!

In fairness to the Lancer Tactical, my gen 3 hasn't put a foot wrong so far and it's been skirmished about 8 times this year. Reliable and robust, at the moment it's running just fine on 7.4 Lipos. Last session but one I stacked it badly and the gun took my full (and not inconsiderable) weight on the end of the barrel and filled the birdcage with mud. It didn't even lose zero.

As a starter gun I can't fault it so far.

• Supporters
38 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Aren't LT just cyma in a different box? 

Nah, QC springs, rotary hops and such - they seem more like whoever's OEMing the low end Specna Arms this month.  Quite a strong value proposition.

But they don't increase in value after you've run the batteries down.

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Aren't LT just cyma in a different box? 

There was an interview with an Exec from Lancer on YouTube a year or two ago- seems like they've switched away from Cyma as an OEM (7min in the vid below)

Quite an interesting and honest interview...