Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

It's been reposted and still at a higher price than new

"Professionally" upgraded by swapping the barrel, bucking and nub.  I guess that's what doubled the "retail" price.

I'm always puzzled by who buys an auto-only pistol-barrelled gun that you can't use at semi-auto CQB sites, or point blank in some woodland.  I guess that's why it's being flogged on.

£350 + £20 p&p!!!!!

this guy is either delusional or put the decimal place in the wrong place.

and even has the name of the rifle wrong.

D2133455-0D57-436A-AF43-B953D6B13EAC.png

839D7DF7-4DC8-4842-B4CA-863D6A9834FE.png

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that one of them ones where the hop unit only has 2 positions?

"20 Position Fine Tunning", apparently. https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/bulldog-falcon-w-qd-airsoft-gun/

Spec seems to match this SRC, "meh" all day long.

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

"20 Position Fine Tunning", apparently. https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/bulldog-falcon-w-qd-airsoft-gun/

i mean that's better than what i thought

15 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Off and broken?

which was pretty much that :P

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'm not sure what's worse. The nuprol charger or the cheap Chinese one 

31076920.jpg

8 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Spec seems to match this SRC, "meh" all day long.

Bulldog are rebranded SRC I do believe.  

12 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm always puzzled by who buys an auto-only pistol-barrelled gun that you can't use at semi-auto CQB sites, or point blank in some woodland.  I guess that's why it's being flogged on.

I think it's only the ETU model that is full auto only.

How has no one posted this yet?

Just wow...... 

10 minutes ago, Groot said:

How has no one posted this yet?

Just wow...... 

Just seen this in my feed. Think he put too many zeros there... 

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Khyber said:

Yeah, wondered about that one, but Tbh I'm not knowledgeable on system's to know the s/h values, regardless of his clearly obsessive "servicing" ?. 

Think its another one where he feels justified in clawing back every penny spent on mods & accessories, irrespective of whether anyone else agrees on their value or necessity. 

35 minutes ago, Khyber said:

I thought the same, I’ve seen it advertised on other platforms at the same price

I guess nobody put it up on Macks sooner as the seller must have MASSIVE balls and has Super Chad Status that makes most of us tremble to even question the pricing 

Another fcuker on glue 😂

14 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I thought the same, I’ve seen it advertised on other platforms at the same price

I guess nobody put it up on Macks sooner as the seller must have MASSIVE balls and has Super Chad Status that makes most of us tremble to even question the pricing 

Another fcuker on glue 😂

I've spoken with the guy before and hes sound but this is just wow.. 

It's not worth £3K (nothing is when it comes to shooting tiny balls at each other for BBwarz/LARPsoft) BUT the Infinity internals kit alone is around £1300 to buy.

If this had one of the gucci PTW body kits (i.e. HAO) on there, it could possibly justify £3K to those who are into these boutique shooters. But in this case it's a standard Max 2 body (notice he doesn't show the left-side of the gun in the pics) which makes it look like any other generic M4.

But then you have this:

Real CTR will be replaced with repro

So you don't even get the Real Steel stock for your £3k.

If this was up for £2k, I'd say it was still pushing it. PTW's have fallen by the wayside for some time now (thanks largely to TM NGRS, HPA and even FCU-equipped AEG builds), and I've not seen one at a playing field in a good few years now.

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I've not seen one at a playing field in a good few years now

I don't think I've ever seen one being used, although I've seen one being sworn at in the safe zone, which I understand is their default condition.  Thus the "servicing" obsession.

The seller's posting history here suggest that he's not a throbber, and it doesn't look like a deceptive advert.

Of course, you'd have to be loopy to pay that for one RIF that might shred its internals at chrono.  Far better to do what most of us here do: spend that much on ten RIFs, hang eight of them on the wall, bring two, and have them both crap out on the day. ;) 

Alternatively, send Luke at Negative £3K in cash and a bottle of wine, and await the results.

• Supporters

Needs a few bits doing, is he being optimistic ? 

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Needs a few bits doing, is he being optimistic ? 

But he hasn’t added the classic “an easy fix the parts are available from most retailers”  ? 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

It's not worth £3K (nothing is when it comes to shooting tiny balls at each other for BBwarz/LARPsoft) BUT the Infinity internals kit alone is around £1300 to buy.

If this had one of the gucci PTW body kits (i.e. HAO) on there, it could possibly justify £3K to those who are into these boutique shooters. But in this case it's a standard Max 2 body (notice he doesn't show the left-side of the gun in the pics) which makes it look like any other generic M4.

But then you have this:

So you don't even get the Real Steel stock for your £3k.

If this was up for £2k, I'd say it was still pushing it. PTW's have fallen by the wayside for some time now (thanks largely to TM NGRS, HPA and even FCU-equipped AEG builds), and I've not seen one at a playing field in a good few years now.

PTW FANBOI ASSEMBLE!!

image.thumb.png.16831b335fc23a3b7dc3955fb7673d03.png

image.thumb.png.933b7ab750e9a08073af279e9c0b7ded.png

It is currently with Tackleberry sorting out a small jamming issue. Then it will be back as my main blaster!

Significantly better than an NGRS and an MWS. Of which i have owned both and sold on. 

Catch Me Outside Cash GIF - Catch Me Outside Cash Square Up GIFs

Edited by Groot