Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
17 hours ago, emit said:

Any takers for a used nearly stock SSG10 A1 for a bargain £400? Why buy new?

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/novritsch-ssg10-a1-with-scope-used-twice/

It's... it's in stock, in the UK, for £300.

https://www.ukfob.co.uk/Novritsch-Airsoft/SSG10/Novritsch-SSG10-A1-Airsoft-Sniper-Rifle

Does a €79, er, "official" sight add over £100 to the value?  Does it only work with the "official" sight?

I don't know whether to pity the seller, or anyone daft enough to pay close to that much for a low-powered pre-fiddled example without warranty.

Here's an absolute stoater.

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/evolution-airsoft-by-100461-devgru-dg74-aeg-rifle

Missing multiple parts and requires reassembly. Yet on sale at full price sans any warranty (these were actually in stock tail end of last year for £85).

Or an even better one from the same page:-

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/evolution-airsoft-by-100444-dg74-aeg-rifle

Another EA 74, this time completely and utterly fooched. Decisively u/s, does not work at all, and stock and handguard busted for good measure. A bargain at almost full price with zero warranty!

Spivs.

This was not so much "this isn't worth the money", but more "I would have cropped the thumbnail images myself..."

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/20892-flyyee-gen-1-pc-m-l/

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

Missing multiple parts and requires reassembly. Yet on sale at full price sans any warranty

I could see the point of these sort of listings if there was a "make an offer" button, but at this point it feels like they're predators looking for victims.

• Supporters
On 04/01/2022 at 19:19, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

'It's so fucked that you could build an authentic looking fucked up rifle from it, but only if you know what you're doing.'

Which obviously there Tech team don’t know what their doing if that’s how there selling it ? 🤔

doh !🤦‍♂️

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/gas-powered_1/kwa-skorpion-kz-61-gbb-brand-new-in-box-see-description_i33609

£196 for a broken KWA VZ. 61

The reason for sale is a little unique, though. 

They say their kid broke it in the shop. 

Shouldn't have let the laddie play with it then... a harsh lesson in parenting! Idiots.

Looking elsewhere £185 seems to be the going rate new. This one's pumped and add on 11 quid postage, it's dearer than a new, functional piece.

Dreamers, spivs, walts, charlatans and con-artists, all. As bad as politicians.

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

not to mention i ain't so sure that material is weldable.....

Highly unlikely, & looking at the quality of the "chinesium", probably be like trying to weld choclit lol💩

2 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/gas-powered_1/kwa-skorpion-kz-61-gbb-brand-new-in-box-see-description_i33609

Reading between the lines "Not got Ukara? Want to frighten a granny? Want to shoot a cat? Well come on down"

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

"You need to fully compensate me for my misfortune" is certainly a fresh twist.

Mind you, so is being told that you're responsible for demonstrating that an item isn't fit for the purpose for which it's being sold.  Unless said son was helicoptering the thing around by the stock, I'm not clear how it's reasonable for normal handling to snap it, or how, if it did, you wouldn't be entitled to a repair or refund.

If I sat my 75kg in a demonstrator car and one of the road springs collapsed, would I be billed for the full price of the car? 🤔

11 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

"You need to fully compensate me for my misfortune" is certainly a fresh twist.

Mind you, so is being told that you're responsible for demonstrating that an item isn't fit for the purpose for which it's being sold.  Unless said son was helicoptering the thing around by the stock, I'm not clear how it's reasonable for normal handling to snap it, or how, if it did, you wouldn't be entitled to a repair or refund.

If I sat my 75kg in a demonstrator car and one of the road springs collapsed, would I be billed for the full price of the car? 🤔

Unlikely but if you decided to recreate the dukes of hazard and slide over the bonnet and then bugger the spring yeah they'll make you pay😁. Those stocks maybe pot metal but it will still take quite slot of applied force to break them.

• Supporters

Feel free to rip the 💩 out of this overpriced & slightly illegal classified 

The walts aren't half out and about eh. Is there summat in the water? Is it an undiscovered side affect of covid or the vaccines?

Overpriced, over the limit (I.e. illegal), nae thanks.

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode
Spelling goofs rectified.

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Glad to see retailers taking the moral high ground and sticking to the letter of the law when it comes to selling RIF’s ?

1st scenario ,

father and son enter an Airsoft shop , child picks up a RIF .

”hello Airsoft retailer” says the father , “id like to buy this gun for my son” 

“certainly sir” says the Airsoft retailer , “if you could just give me your UKARA number ?”

UKARA number what’s that ?” says the father , “I don’t think I have one of those”

”oh” says the Airsoft retailer “in that case sir I’m sorry but I can’t sell you that gun without a UKARA number”

”oh that’s a shame” says the father .

2nd scenario , 

father and son enter an Airsoft shop , child picks up a RIF and then brakes said RIF .

”oh dear Airsoft retailer” says the father , “my son appears to have broken one of your guns and I don’t have a UKARA number to buy a RIF !”

“He’s done what !” says the Airsoft retailer in shock “and you don’t have a UKARA number that allows you to buy a RIF ? Not a problem sir , that’ll be £200 please !” 
sounds about right ? 😳🤫

Awww FFS where are they coming from?.. 😂

Ok, GHK’s are sold out , and the M4 definitely isn’t the most desirable model compared to their Ak or SIG rifs 

Even if the 5 mags are worth (on a good day) £35 each, the rest of it certainly doesn’t add up to £625

Last one I sold I was lucky to get £350 for it with a couple of mags

This muppet is wired to the fcuking MOON!! 😂

• Supporters

Well, if you want one now, I guess that's the price you'll have to pay, take it or leave it.

I'd be amazed if anyone takes it, but at least he can claim to his missus that he's technically put it up for sale.

Let's just hope that she doesn't find out how much it really cost.

7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Well, if you want one now, I guess that's the price you'll have to pay, take it or leave it.

I'd be amazed if anyone takes it, but at least he can claim to his missus that he's technically put it up for sale.

Let's just hope that she doesn't find out how much it really cost.

If that’s the case, I’m sitting on a veritable goldmine!! 😂👍