Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Just now, Tackle said:

Clearly he really doesn't want to sell it, it's not one of those "the wife says it's got to go so it's priced accordingly" is it ? 😏

No, a good friend of his left it to him when he died, doesn’t want to sell it but needs the cash

• Supporters
1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

No, a good friend of his left it to him when he died, doesn’t want to sell it but needs the cash

That really does suck then ☹️

• Supporters
18 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Obviously from this sad history you can understand why he wouldn’t want to sell it BUT if he needs the cash then really he’s not doing himself any favours by overpricing it so it won’t sell ? 

On 16/12/2021 at 17:27, Ebeneezer Goode said:

Now, I'd never make fun of anything that anyone buys, considering my completely pish loadout which consists of a mighty Unreal Tournament 2004 Redeemer-esque slayer of a UAR, an awe-inducing plastic fantastic Lancer Tactical M4 and an utter death machine of a 20 quid Chinesium 1911 springer. Add in some thoroughly geeky and naff fake sci fi foam armour, and I'm less Master Chief, more Disaster Chief.

However... before purchasing my awesomely unimpressive gear I did my research thoroughly, so knew what to expect and made my choices deliberately within my budget. And I'm happy with my choices.

Quite amazing how many folk jump into things, not just airsoft, blindly spaffing wads of dough like Rishi Sunak on a bender without having the faintest scooby doo about what their riches are going towards. Their choice I suppose. 

Wow, new or used? Not a hi capa fan but thats mental money. Think Airsofts going to resemble Mad Max soon, folk turning up at skirms bartering over gnus and having duels to decide who gets what 😀

I've done well out of the second hand market over the years and they have done well by me. It's a symbiosis that works. I can honestly say that I have never purchased new.

Been gifted new but that's a different matter. 

Regards 

19 hours ago, Tackle said:

That really does suck then ☹️

Bad man. Get to your room... now!!

• Supporters

Does this count? I feel bad for the kid - it sucks to not have enough money for a replica you really want, but come on. Even boneyard ones go for twice that...

Screenshot_20211219-065537_HopUp.jpg.ffc1e170f158c0a15719432636153e0c.jpg

• Supporters
3 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I feel bad for the kid

I don't, it's just another grift.  Remember the lad on Facebook who begged his way to a bunch of RIFs then started posting some very ill advised pictures and videos.  You don't value what you haven't earned.

• Supporters

Don’t care if it has been worked it’s still the AA clone , so really think someone’s being a bit hopeful to say the least ? 

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t care if it has been worked it’s still the AA clone , so really think someone’s being a bit hopeful to say the least ? 

Hmmm. Broken selector, randomly generated stock and grip…. Also, does this have the bolt stop piece to function or does the buyer have to send of for it like all the other disappointed customers?

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

Hmmm. Broken selector, randomly generated stock and grip…. Also, does this have the bolt stop piece to function or does the buyer have to send of for it like all the other disappointed customers?

Still, props for the fairly detailed description, and for only mugging people off face-to-face rather than remotely.

11 hours ago, MagpieTactical said:

£220 in stock at patrol base... the grip sight and torch add £130 in value apparently with no depreciation.... damn

• Supporters
8 hours ago, kasaran said:

£220 in stock at patrol base... the grip sight and torch add £130 in value apparently with no depreciation.... damn

Who knew ! 😳

22 hours ago, kasaran said:

In fairness, I think he may have mislisted it, as it looks like the metal Gc16 rather than the CM16 to me.  Even so, 330 new at PB but could definitely be had cheaper at some point, plus the accessories, so still overpriced

• Supporters
5 hours ago, rj1986 said:

Why buy brand new, when you can pay the same price used?

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/tokyo-marui-sopmod/

It’ll be the deans conversion that’s bumped the value 😉

Sorry Andrey, I feel you have moved to sniffing the stronger glue recently

A black spray job and an increase of £110 since you covered up its poopy “Oilfields of Kuwait” camo paint job 🤦🏻‍♂️
If you want to keep it, just keep it, don’t keep putting the price UP! LOL

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters
On 28/12/2021 at 12:55, Cannonfodder said:

Is it just me or does that stipple grip look like a burnt turd? 

That’s a bit insulting don’t you think ? 🤭
a burnt turd wouldn’t look half as bad as that .😉

It’s a shame, as they are great guns to shoot

I tried to negotiate on this one 6 or so months ago and failed miserably , I ended up finding one on here, 5 miles away from me and paid almost £200 less than this one is now up for

The term Dreamer doesn’t even touch the sides with this one 😂

Edited by Enid_Puceflange