Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

3 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Admittedly I did get a brand new one of these in Italian Vegetato recently for £25 off Amazon. 

Problem is, it's a really crap vest. The pouches are barely big enough for M4 mags. Very awkward to use. 

23 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

We got called out so it had to be posted here. 

Haha  fair enough.

New: 268 quid for uberti 1860 stock

£170 for the umarex

Parts and time ect  

It's very much a one off.

And I further worked it out with bits I traded ect and have dropped the price anyway. It is a pretty thing. £275 takes it

Available for under £200 new. 

Edit: even with the extras there's no way it's worth that second hand

Edited by Cannonfodder

2 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Available for under £200 new. 

Edit: even with the extras there's no way it's worth that second hand

Genuinely what is one of these things, two toned, worth second hand though? Postage cost? 😅

3 hours ago, EDcase said:

He'll probably sell to someone without UKARA who can't get it cheaper from bbguns4less

A quick google search has bbguns4less selling them for £189:99 and in stock

• Supporters

Just out of the box and not been used yet

If that's true then he can return it for a full refund.

It's not, of course, which is why it's not worth anywhere near full retain price, let alone way over it.

This chap has a history of flogging "as new" / "never used" stuff, and the previous ones are RIFS, so why is this an IF?

Nothing hugely dodgy about that, but I rather suspect that he's a trader rather than a player.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

If that's true then he can return it for a full refund.

It's not, of course, which is why it's not worth anywhere near full retain price, let alone way over it.

This chap has a history of flogging "as new" / "never used" stuff, and the previous ones are RIFS, so why is this an IF?

Nothing hugely dodgy about that, but I rather suspect that he's a trader rather than a player.

I thought you couldn't return IFs because the shop voids the manufacturer's warranty by painting it? Not that I'm defending this guy. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

I thought you couldn't return IFs because the shop voids the manufacturer's warranty by painting it? Not that I'm defending this guy. 

That is a fair point, although a lot of the stuff that BBgunz4nedz flog seems to come with stock gelcoat plastic parts, not painted over.

If it's been charged for as a customisation service, then you can't return, but if it's a stock item, I can't see any problem with it.

14 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

A quick google search has bbguns4less selling them for £189:99 and in stock

Yep, it wasn't a lucky guess 😉 and don't forget the 7% discount if you leave it in the basket for 24hrs.

That makes it £176

Edited by EDcase

Vector = £460

Mags - £90

Total £550

All from extreme airsoft. At 70% you're looking a £385 second hand and that's not taking into account the two tone nature.

£420 wanted for a two tone vector (AEG) with 3 extra mags and the most egregious thing? Use of comic sans font family for the typeset. 

Can't help but wonder if the price was chosen simply not by logic but for the '420 blaze it' meme, font choice supports my case, and the final bit of evidence? The two tone colour is clearly marijuana green.

The prosecution rests it case.

Edited by Encore

• Supporters
4 hours ago, EDcase said:

and don't forget the 7% discount if you leave it in the basket for 24hrs.

I tried this recently just out of interest and didn't get the super secret offer. :(

Possibly it's only for new accounts, although it's not rocket surgery to obtain a new email address.

• Supporters

I still haven’t got past the fact someone dropped that many beer tokens on a pissing two-tone !😳

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I still haven’t got past the fact someone dropped that many beer tokens on a pissing two-tone !😳

It is baffling. I can actually understand (if not agree with) dropping that much on a rare RIF, even if it's a wall hanger. But on an obvious toy that will shoot much the same as CYMA AK, no, I don't get it.

Im surprised the shop two toned it. I know the customer is always right etc (never in my retail experience but thats another thread) and if someone wants to pay for it then they will supply it, but if I were a retailer I wouldnt be able to bring myself to two tone a vector. 

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Im surprised the shop two toned it. I know the customer is always right etc (never in my retail experience but thats another thread) and if someone wants to pay for it then they will supply it, but if I were a retailer I wouldnt be able to bring myself to two tone a vector. 

There is a two tone marushin 8mm M1 on used Airsoft at the moment. It breaks my heart.

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, BigStew said:

There is a two tone marushin 8mm M1 on used Airsoft at the moment. It breaks my heart.

damn :(

as a note for any new players- we get that 2-tone is a necessary evil and most of the time nobody is gonna judge you for it.

unless you do it to something nice then all bets are off.

• Supporters

There was a full wood kited L1A1 for sale a while back that had been two-toned . 
just let that sink in , the player had paid extra to have the wood kit fitted THEN had paid even more to get the same wooden kit painted puke green ! 

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

There was a full wood kited L1A1 for sale a while back that had been two-toned . 
just let that sink in , the player had paid extra to have the wood kit fitted THEN had paid even more to get the same wooden kit painted puke green ! 

You can't fix stupid but with enough duct tape you can at least keep it away from a keyboard. 

Edited by PopRocket123

2 hours ago, rj1986 said:

It's a 20 year old gun design with a plastic body. TM armalites were always a let down.

3 hours ago, rj1986 said:

Bloody hell. That read like one of those scam e mails from a Nigerian prince.