Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

This is so overpriced that I can get a return train ticket to the nearest airsoft shop and buy everything included here and I still would have spent less than this. 

Now now it does come with a holster after all ! 😳

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Early hrs of the morning in a secret military base somewhere in the Middle East , an SBS team are kiting up ready for their next mission when suddenly the voice of one of the operators booms out through the darkness “ Oi QM ! What’s all this Crye shit about ? Where’s my f**king Viper SAV gone !” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Say what you will. I will stand by my viper gear and my ares ameoba 013. 🙂

Regards 

16 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

This is so overpriced that I can get a return train ticket to the nearest airsoft shop and buy everything included here and I still would have spent less than this. 

Bloody hell, I've got both and this is a £90 pistol and a £25 holster brand new (you may even be able to pick both up for less), what planet are they on?

BuT eEtS FaInE fEr AiRsOfT!

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

That's what most people do. Stand by it, looking wistfully at the pile of frayed nylon and split seams wishing they'd bought something better. ;)

Genuinely cracked me up.😄 

5 hours ago, Skara said:

And that's exactly what I use it for....airsoft lol

😉

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Lozart said:

That's what most people do. Stand by it, looking wistfully at the pile of frayed nylon and split seams wishing they'd bought something better. ;)

Ooohh he’s set the quote of the mth bar ridiculous high and it’s only the 5th ! 😱

🤣🤣🤣👍

On 05/07/2021 at 12:17, Skara said:

But you're forgetting that a Sunday afternoon pewing is just as tough as a 6 month stint in Helmand 😁😁😁

On 02/07/2021 at 17:49, Adenley said:

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/electric-m4a1/

One for the weekend, am I missing something here if the price is £500 or must be a really expensive case 

Holy Hell the write up as got me creasing up!! "its put my hits up by a lot"  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
1 hour ago, #blackadder said:

Words fail me.....£75.....https://prefired.co.uk/ads/boxed-tommy-gun/

Shitty vigor springer

..or £35 retail

Ah, but the difference is that you have to collect the expensive one.

The optic and torch really add something though, like one of these vroom-vroom "exhausts" on a bicycle.

image.png.8e2b6782b29c0ad9edd4cad1634523b0.png

• Supporters
1 hour ago, #blackadder said:

Words fail me.....£75.....https://prefired.co.uk/ads/boxed-tommy-gun/

Shitty vigor springer

..or £35 retail

I love the “ Bought for display only” display of what ? a steaming pile of shite !?!? 😳🤦‍♂️

Fresh today. 

Wow... so much money spent, making it look terrible and then inflating the price to sell.. 

Good Luck! - Willy Wonka Sarcasm Meme | Make a Meme

Maruzen m1100 on Zero in.

Uncommon, not that hard to get.

The shells are probably harder to source than the gun. But he's split the shells.

And it has an ejector issue he's trying to pass off as normal. Already tried to give some advice, even how to fix it but it got ignored.

If anyone's interested it really isn't that rare, and it's up at twice as much as it should be.

Screenshot_20210708-091100_Chrome.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

The shells are probably harder to source than the gun. But he's split the shells.

And it has an ejector issue he's trying to pass off as normal. Already tried to give some advice, even how to fix it but it got ignored.

If anyone's interested it really isn't that rare, and it's up at twice as much as it should be.

This guy has about 5 or 6 pistols for sale that have two or three pages of bumps each where he's asking stupid money and won't come down on price. One he's asking £80 for a broken TM Sig p226 which he's threaten to fix himself and Jack up the price.(as of writing hes not actually done it)

• Supporters
On 08/07/2021 at 09:27, BigStew said:

This guy has about 5 or 6 pistols for sale that have two or three pages of bumps each where he's asking stupid money and won't come down on price. One he's asking £80 for a broken TM Sig p226 which he's threaten to fix himself and Jack up the price.(as of writing hes not actually done it)

On 08/07/2021 at 09:14, Cromulon1994 said:

Lol, isn't he a mod over there, prob got a god complex, hence his refusal to accept his stuff won't sell at the prices he's asking🤣

2 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

IMO not that bad a deal, depending on the scope and Peli case. Both are pricey! With a high price like that, there's always flex to negotiate as well.

Really depends which version of the 10/22. some of the Airsoft surgeon guns are $3/4k new