Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

I shouldn't think that mixing microdots and airsoft would work too well, especially the purple ohms.   They mong you out like fuck.  

Mmm, airsofters are already delusional enough about the performance of our assault-toys without adding tangerine trees and marmalade skies into the mix.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, BigStew said:

£230 for a TM MP7 GBBR with body damage, selector issues and a god awful paint job https://prefired.co.uk/ads/custom-tokyo-marui-mp7-gbb/ 

AND he left out the bit where he should have said there’s that many things wrong with it it’ll be delivered in a metal bucket full of bits ! 🤦‍♂️

Oh and he thinks it may have Covid as well .😳

King arms pdw - Electric Rifles - Airsoft Forums UK (airsoft-forums.uk)

This guys new and been posting a bunch of stuff for sale that is new. But either the same price or higher then it is new. (Tried to sell a new WE F226/8 for the same price you can get from Patrol Base, but doesn't offer shipping). 

King Arms PDW 9mm SBR Shorty - Dark Earth (socomtactical.net) £145 here and they offer postage and a warranty

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

This guys new and been posting a bunch of stuff for sale that is new. But either the same price or higher then it is new. (Tried to sell a new WE F226/8 for the same price you can get from Patrol Base, but doesn't offer shipping). 

King Arms PDW 9mm SBR Shorty - Dark Earth (socomtactical.net) £145 here and they offer postage and a warranty

And only joined this morning, naughty naughty

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I hope no daft Scunt falls for it.

I need that stock :(

On 14/06/2021 at 23:31, Rogerborg said:

Mmm, airsofters are already delusional enough about the performance of our assault-toys without adding tangerine trees and marmalade skies into the mix.

I can see it now. 

Player: "Marshall, he's not taking his hits" 

Marshall: "who?" 

Player: "the 8 foot tall guy with 3 heads, blue skin and green hair" 

• Supporters

It’s nearly new ! But it’s not new though is it ? AND you’ve opened it up so yet again no it’s not worth 20quid off brand new .🤦‍♂️
https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3229440-vfc-avalon-rapier-aeg-like-new

53 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

It’s nearly new ! But it’s not new though is it ? AND you’ve opened it up so yet again no it’s not worth 20quid off brand new .🤦‍♂️
https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3229440-vfc-avalon-rapier-aeg-like-new

It's a VFC. Those things aren't worth the RRP even when they're new

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Maybe it's worth more due to the "miner" scratch, there can't be many miners left in the UK now, so it's a rare item 😉

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

Maybe it's worth more due to the "miner" scratch, there can't be many miners left in the UK now, so it's a rare item 😉

I don't actually like adding things to this thread, especially those from this site. However I did have to laugh at "top of the range" when silver is the same price as any of the other colour options. Also £131.94 delivered from Patrol Base (it's actually the only colour they have in stock) or £121.50 second hand....

13 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I don't actually like adding things to this thread, especially those from this site. However I did have to laugh at "top of the range" when silver is the same price as any of the other colour options. Also £131.94 delivered from Patrol Base (it's actually the only colour they have in stock) or £121.50 second hand....

That price is hilarious when it looks and reportedly performs worse than the AAP-01, with less aftermarket support and modularity. 

49 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

That price is hilarious when it looks and reportedly performs worse than the AAP-01, with less aftermarket support and modularity. 

I quite like the top half but the two halves don't blend as nicely as the AAP. From what I've seen the most accurate (to real steal) version will be the one with a 1911 lower, however that should also be the worst performer. Using an antiquated hop system is just an inexcusable cost cutting measure.

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Also £131.94 delivered from Patrol Base (it's actually the only colour they have in stock) or £121.50 second hand....

And "Oh yeah m8, plus PayPal fees, m8".

Do we reckon Harry1 is dreaming about having an M4 posted to him?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rj1986 said:

I feel insulted - I had 2 M4s up for sale in the last 6 months and haven’t had a message yet 

Your sad sad story has truly touched my heart , now feck off and find someone who actually gives a fornication ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adenley said:

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/electric-m4a1/

One for the weekend, am I missing something here if the price is £500 or must be a really expensive case 

that's somethin special alright.....

17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t actually care about the sale/price/etc just the fact this fine chap has put ‘genuine’ Viper in the title , who the f*ck is going to clone viper !🤦‍♂️

did make me laugh when I first read it ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Oh c'mon now, we have all seen the Haley Strategic and Ferro Concepts versions of some of Vipers more recent lightweight chestrigs 😉