Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

It has a Titan advanced and 7 EPM mags and a M95. What baffles me is running a Titan with stock Marui gears. Although nothing wrong with that combo if you’re installing a Titan you may as well shove in steel gears and bushes too. And by changing the spring you have the piston out so why not change it for a more durable one. Anyway this isn’t a topic about upgrades. But £975? Jeez! 

And for all the youngsters this song is epic. 

image.jpeg.bdc30deb1c9de0245419e5bf130fd52f.jpeg

I was under the impression stock TM gears are fairly robust even with an M95 and once you go messing with upgraded gears, that's when you really start to mess with the TM pixie dust.

I know silencers are supposed to muffle the sound but I had no idea this advert for one would silence me. Bloomin heck’s lads look at this one. It’s got to be full of premium Marui Pixie, Fairy, Star, Diamond dust. Have I missed out any other Marui dust? Hmmmm 😂

2F159AD3-4B28-41D5-82A8-C08F71D68C17.png

• Supporters
On 07/04/2021 at 00:13, Enid_Puceflange said:

I saw that, assumed he was on fcuking glue 🙄

• Head Moderator
On 06/04/2021 at 22:46, AlphaBear said:

Bloomin heck’s lads look at this one. It’s got to be full of premium Marui Pixie, Fairy, Star, Diamond dust. Have I missed out any other Marui dust? Hmmmm 😂

It is TM, after all, so probably worth it.  I could of course be slightly bias because I nearly spent £550 for that same silencer with attached gun ;)

5 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

It is TM, after all, so probably worth it.  I could of course be slightly bias because I nearly spent £550 for that same silencer with attached gun ;)

Ahhhhh Jedi logic ;)

Actually the Marui Devgru is a bloody good looking gun and that can’t be denied. Amen. 

8 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

God loves a trier 

He’s got one of those platinum lined Devgru suppressors on it that is apparently worth £80 to another seller

I don’t see what’s wrong here 😂

• Supporters
1 hour ago, GenuineGerman said:

God loves a trier 

given he had an evaluation thread:

so, lets evaluate this package in detail:

we take our £170 gun: https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/nuprol-delta-ak21-black-6mm-airsoft-rif-aeg.html

mess around with the internals (looks to have had a barrel change at least), but unspecified what's going on, given the specifics aren't mentioned i'd worry about the quality of any work that's been done.

add a paint job which might appeal to some buyers, but will alienate everyone who doesn't happen to exactly like that style.

add a cleaning rod- literally worthless, guns come with them as-standard and most folks are gonna have a couple lying around.

original box- again not much value save for a collectors peice, which a nuprol is not.

4 hicap mags- given most folk will already have mags these aren't worth much to a lot of buyers (especially the mid-cap master race) however in the interests of fairness we'll add that on, given the brand is unspecified i'll be lazy and pick the first result on google for a nuprol hicap at £10 per mag: https://www.defconairsoft.co.uk/product/nuprol-m4-metal-hi-cap-370rnd/

battery and charger- pretty much worthless to anyone who is already setup, but given how this is going so far we'll add that on at £21 for the battery and £10 for the charger (super lazy googling):

https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/nuprol-9-6-1600-mah-nunchuck-crane-stock-type.html

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/asg-intelligent-auto-stop-nicd-nimh-battery-charger

gun bag- no info to go on here, so we'll do a quick lazy search and find a gun bag for £20: https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/nuprol-pmc-essentials-soft-rifle-bag?pv=8366

overall i'm getting an equivalent package for £261 brand new, with warranty, without any effort put into shopping around save for ensuring that the item is in stock from a uk seller........

i was gonna do a comparison with other sales in that price bracket, but this post is long enough already.....

• Supporters
1 hour ago, GenuineGerman said:

God loves a trier 

And because who ever has changed the inner hasn’t shortened it so you can’t actually run it with out the bloody suppressor on it ! As to the ‘custom paint job’ was it done by a professional painter(can’t see Geartech mentioned any where) ? Where the paints individually Mixed just for him ? Think it’s safe to say as if ! so no it’s not a ‘custom paint job’ All he’s done is just lay a scrim net on it and given it a couple of squirts with a rattle can ! 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters

Not to the normal scale of dumbshitery but still worth a chortle , an ammo tin for £30 that you can get on fleabay from £15 ?!?!?! 😳

"Great for transporting tens of thousands of BB’s!! Simply dip your speed loader into it and your good to go!"

For me its this^^ WhyTF would anyone store loose bb's in here? i am all for novel uses but this was a forehead slap when i saw this

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

I needed 3 of these a few months ago - surprised how much the cost of these have gone up in recent years

Very true but certainly not 30squid a pop ! 😳

4 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

"Great for transporting tens of thousands of BB’s!! Simply dip your speed loader into it and your good to go!"

For me its this^^ WhyTF would anyone store loose bb's in here? i am all for novel uses but this was a forehead slap when i saw this

Imagine if it accidentally fell off the table or something...😲

Tens of thousands of BB's gone in an instant 😫

10 minutes ago, EDcase said:

That's exactly my thoughts as well. Jeez wouldn't that cause some comments in the safe zone. I grizzle when I lose four every mag change.☹

I'm a tight arse though. Lol

Regards 

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I grizzle when I lose four every mag change.☹

i'm the same when running the .48's, especially when it's the dragonuv and the few shots needed to chrono represent half a magazine :P

6 hours ago, EDcase said:

I had something similar last summer.

Was building some planters for the wife, using a these screws

https://www.screwfix.com/p/quicksilver-pz-double-countersunk-woodscrews-trade-case-grab-pack-1000-pcs/32001

Notice how the transparent cover does cross over the handle area?

970 odd screws of various sizes in a heap on the patio, just as the sun was setting.

6 hours ago, EDcase said:

Well that would be a daft thing if ever there was one 😂

6 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'm the same when running the .48's, especially when it's the dragonuv and the few shots needed to chrono represent half a magazine :P

0.48’s? Damn that’s expensive plastic! I run 0.4s in the 417 and I cry each time I miss. 

18 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

I had something similar last summer.

Was building some planters for the wife, using a these screws

https://www.screwfix.com/p/quicksilver-pz-double-countersunk-woodscrews-trade-case-grab-pack-1000-pcs/32001

Notice how the transparent cover does cross over the handle area?

970 odd screws of various sizes in a heap on the patio, just as the sun was setting.

Done that but with a case of 1000 hss drill bits from 12mm down to 2mm! Doh!! The case insert was jettisoned and drills just thrown in. Probably recovered 600 pieces. Oh how I laughed......