Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

30 minutes ago, DRay said:

You are just the kind of people that would fit a box mag to a two tone L1A1 SLR...

Wait?!....you can get box mags for L1A1s?? That would be awesome.....😜

I'm thinking a rather fetching shade of cerise for the furniture....or maybe fuchsia. I'm also quite partial to Chartreuse too.....it would look wonnnnnnnnnderful on there darlings.....and I'll scent the gearbox grease with Jean Paul Gauliter.

😘

Edited by Speedbird_666

• Supporters
On 10/03/2021 at 16:46, Adolf Hamster said:

My_991b1b_380020.jpg.c4fe274e10966e94b4b86b2b5b0d3664.jpg

Hay don’t diss the pink I’ve just bought that off him ! 😁
Plan is I’m going to hello kitty it to go with my chainsaw ! 

C8904AAE-B692-453D-B59E-D89B98357DCE.jpeg

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Hay don’t diss the pink I’ve just bought that off him ! 😁
Plan is I’m going to hello kitty it to go with my chainsaw ! 

C8904AAE-B692-453D-B59E-D89B98357DCE.jpeg

You make it too easy mate 😜

IMG_0020.JPG

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

You make it too easy mate 😜

IMG_0020.JPG

Get over the boarder big boy and I’ll show you just how girly I can be (welsh girly that is) ! 😳

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Get over the boarder big boy and I’ll show you just how girly I can be (welsh girly that is) ! 😳

now now chaps

we all know there are rules.

you must appoint your seconds and organise a date before engaging in handbags at 20 paces

• Supporters

Serious question , can you actually make a Cyma this ‘valuable’ ? Asking for a friend .😉

According to that invoice; yes. He paid £600 for it! Which seems pretty mental when for the same money you could get a TM SCAR NGRS, a month’s worth of site entry, travel to said sites and a Maccies latte and hash brown en route to each game day...

Daves Custom Airsoft - he must have big windows because he can see ‘em coming a mile off. If he can upsell a Cyma to 600 notes, fair play. I bet he could also sell ice to Eskimos. 

*edit*

Just noticed the invoice! Dave still had the balls to charge a tenner postage on a 600 quid gun, and the guy fucking paid it! Most companies have free postage over a certain amount, but not old Dave-o. What a legend. 

Edited by Speedbird_666

41 minutes ago, DRay said:

According to that invoice; yes. He paid £600 for it! Which seems pretty mental when for the same money you could get a TM SCAR NGRS, a month’s worth of site entry, travel to said sites and a Maccies latte and hash brown en route to each game day...

Do love a maccies breakfast before a day on site. 

I genuinely lost for words at the price of this. I really don’t understand how that is value for money. 

30 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Daves Custom Airsoft - he must have big windows because he can see ‘em coming a mile off. If he can upsell a Cyma to 600 notes, fair play. I bet he could also sell ice to Eskimos. 

*edit*

Just noticed the invoice! Dave still had the balls to charge a tenner postage on a 600 quid gun, and the guy fucking paid it! Most companies have free postage over a certain amount, but not old Dave-o. What a legend. 

Don't forget the best of a fiver's charge if you want a Deans connector put on your custom aeg

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Serious question , can you actually make a Cyma this ‘valuable’ ? Asking for a friend .😉

That is a great platform to upgrade but that takes the ....

Dave's is already over priced as it is but here he has sold a lot of 'upgrades' that are more a side step. This really is taking advantage of your customers. ZCI hop and barrel, Maple leaf rubber and nub, new nozzle, shim and you are done. Will be better than 90% of the other AEGs on the field and less than £100 in upgrades.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, DerDer said:

Don't forget the best of a fiver's charge if you want a Deans connector put on your custom aeg

i really hope he didn't get charged that given the titan comes with deans fitted as standard.....

34 minutes ago, Piman said:

ZCI hop and barrel, Maple leaf rubber and nub, new nozzle, shim and you are done. Will be better than 90% of the other AEGs on the field and less than £100 in upgrades.

£50 for that lot on ak2m4, leaves some schmeckles for a warfet if you want precocking for better trigger response, not much point in a titan for a semi only build.

gotta feel for the poor fella if he's reading all this, only thing i can think can make it up is the cerakote, but then i have no experience with how much that sort of thing costs.

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i really hope he didn't get charged that given the titan comes with deans fitted as standard.....

£50 for that lot on ak2m4, leaves some schmeckles for a warfet if you want precocking for better trigger response, not much point in a titan for a semi only build.

gotta feel for the poor fella if he's reading all this, only thing i can think can meke it up is the cerakote, but then i have no experience with how much that sort of thing costs.

I don;t think it even needs that as the built in controller/MOSFET is quite good.

The Cerakote can be quite expensive but looking at the picture it looks just like the standard finish. If you were going to spend that much you might have wanted something different.

I've just bought that cyma from TG for just over £200 with fees.

So dave charges £400 in upgrades and still uses nuprol parts. He's on to a winner, upgrade the next gun with parts you took out the last one.

53 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Not that particular aeg, still see there are 1000 quid and plus aegs where their is an extra charge for changing the connector. Seems a bit stingy all the same. Also as mentioned by others, quite a few of the recommended upgrades seem to be err let's charitably say lateral in their effectiveness. 

Edited by DerDer

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

No need mate, I saw one once, been too scared to leave the house since 😢

keep-it-tidy.jpg

• Supporters
3 hours ago, lukeB said:

I've just bought that cyma from TG for just over £200 with fees.

So dave charges £400 in upgrades and still uses nuprol parts. He's on to a winner, upgrade the next gun with parts you took out the last one.

And the TG one has near as dam it already been ‘up-graded’ as seems to be the standard for a lot of Cyma guns sold by TG . 

• Supporters

Hands up who gets a nice warm smug feeling on game days when you pick off other players with their "Uber leet upgraded to the eyeballs" expensive guns, in the knowledge that yours is a cheap as chips stock gun, running on semi lol.

Me 🖐️😂

10 hours ago, Tackle said:

Hands up who gets a nice warm smug feeling on game days when you pick off other players with their "Uber leet upgraded to the eyeballs" expensive guns, in the knowledge that yours is a cheap as chips stock gun, running on semi lol.

Me 🖐️😂

Oh Oh Oh 

ME ME ME ME 

With my £90 Taiwan Gun JG G3 , completely stock 😂

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Tackle said:

Me 🖐️😂

i did quite enjoy borrowing a mates mosin and running around with just that and a speedloader.

none of my own guns are stock admittedly....

11 hours ago, Tackle said:

Me 🖐️😂

Of course. It's only made better when they claim your gun is hot because you've got better range, only to chrono well within site limits