Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

That is not stippling that is 3D rendering of an impressionist painters idea of what texture should feel like ! 😳

This is the comment that made me open the ad.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Nothing new about this - it's a "Thunder Maul", a clone of a gun from the Ghost in the Shell Anime from the 90s:

JG Thunder Maul | Popular Airsoft: Welcome To The Airsoft World

If you see weird designs like this they're always almost certainly anime-related imo

Back in the dim distant past , yes I’m talking pre UKARA when RSOV in hong Kong was the God of online retailers I actually had one of these monstrosities , turned out it was brilliant size and shape in CQB , and it had a truly outstanding silver , orange and black tiger stripe paint job on it 🤢ended up selling it to some 28yr old obese virgin neck beard who probably still lived in his parents attic for three times the price I paid for it ! 😈😈😈👍

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Back in the dim distant past , yes I’m talking pre UKARA when RSOV in hong Kong was the God of online retailers I actually had one of these monstrosities , turned out it was brilliant size and shape in CQB , and it had a truly outstanding silver , orange and black tiger stripe paint job on it 🤢ended up selling it to some 28yr old obese virgin neck beard who probably still lived in his parents attic for three times the price I paid for it ! 😈😈😈👍

Hey that was me!! Grrr....😉😄

Also; six allan key bolts to change you battery?? Fuck doing that every lunchtime in the rain. 

18 minutes ago, DRay said:

Also; six allan key bolts to change you battery?? Fuck doing that every lunchtime in the rain. 

God sake chaps it’s a bargain and he wants friends and family PayPal as well. Totally above board of course haha 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I personally would say this is optimistic https://prefired.co.uk/ads/sa58-osw-classic-army/ £500.00 what's a new one £300 tops?

The price is a serious piss-take, & then the cheeky cnut wants payment via f&f.

FFS 🤬

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I personally would say this is optimistic https://prefired.co.uk/ads/sa58-osw-classic-army/ £500.00 what's a new one £300 tops?

pretty sure the one on here with the custom fitted f2 only sold for 600, so 500 for the standard aeg version is absolutely a bargain.......

i mean f2's are worth £100 secondhand right?

Just now, Tackle said:

The price is a serious piss-take, & then the cheeky cnut wants payment via f&f.

FFS 🤬

Steady,steady. In through the nose out through the mouth. Down boy!! 🤭

• Supporters
14 hours ago, BigStew said:

Come on play fair , theres at least £100’s worth of extras with it AND he’s saved you the trouble of getting them ! be a bargain at 600 ! 😳

14 hours ago, BigStew said:

Wow.  Best pput my two up for sale soon then ..... and mine have all the proper trademarks  

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Kls77 said:

Wow.  Best pput my two up for sale soon then ..... and mine have all the proper trademarks  

if memory serves i'm not sure i'd want you to put them up for sale.

mans bank balance can't take that kind of pressure

7 minutes ago, DRay said:

Does anyone else object to M4 stocks on AK platforms? It just isn’t right! 

We don't talk about it.

We have to include all minorities, including mentally challenged people.

4 minutes ago, DRay said:

Does anyone else object to M4 stocks on AK platforms? It just isn’t right! 

Nope. I think buffer tubed AKs look cool. That's why I own one.

Even FSB run with buffer-tubed AKs and Kalashnikov Concern/Izhmash are equipping them out of the factory on their AK-12/15s. Then there's the US companies such as Meridian Defense and Rifle Dynamics spitting out boutique AKs.

'Old school is cool' n'all that, but buffer tubes on AKs do make a lot of sense.

20 minutes ago, Shaydee said:

Sod the purists, do what suits your kit and/or you! I've got a skeleton stock, a PT-3 clone and a buffer tube awaiting a CTR/MOE stock (using an MFT off my M4 for now) so I've got a few different options to choose from 😄

I like the cut of your jib, good sir.