Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

12 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

In my opinion a dreamer For asking any money for this because it should be in landfill.

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/ics-24-a3-assalut-rifle-3/
I hate them with as much Passion as I love the galil sar.

The humble crow cannon a young soldiers worst nightmare. Why just why

• Supporters

Me personally I think it comes down to you’ve got a lot of well established players on here and a good few are of an older age group than you’ll normally find on Facebook groups/forums/etc so a phrase I definitely don’t hear being used that much any more applies to an awful lot of us on here , ‘piss taker’ there is a LOT of piss taking on here (why I like this one)but I’m sorry to say these days there’s also a lot of people who just can’t handle it . Time and time again I see or hear someone moaning and complaining about being offended/bullied/victimised/picked on etc the list goes on and on , I look to see the cause and all I can see is what to me is just banter , piss taking or man talk . I know I’m a dinosaur (safe to say there’s more here than Jurassic park !) but it’s not personal it’s just piss taking , simple as that and some people REALLY do need to lighten up .

so endeth the sermon .😇

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/knight-hawk-1911/

'Custom Knight Hawk 1911 pistol with one magazine and gas, fired once to test it worked. absolutely perfect craftmanship I was unable to get this pistol anywhere as it was out of stock and had a professional airsoft gunsmith source parts and make one even better than the original as he ensured every piece and seals were done to perfection when you get your hands on it and feel the slide action you will know exactly what I mean really sad to see it go but times are tough.'

This is the description for an absolutely beautiful lime green two toned (pretty sure WE) 1911 that this master merchant is selling for the low, low price of 150

Custom built buy a guy in a factory in China, custom taken apart buy a guy at cheap airsoft retailer.com for two toning for a non ukara player and the custom reassembled for sale?

My cat could do a better paint job with a crayola wax crayon lol

It’s funny because my sniper can in the same shitty hulk “custom” green paint, this air smith guy gets around a bit roflmao

Yup definitely a custom job 😂

285D8DC8-E856-4052-8741-12794CA2EC99.jpeg

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, BobaTheFett said:

Custom built buy a guy in a factory in China, custom taken apart buy a guy at cheap airsoft retailer.com for two toning for a non ukara player and the custom reassembled for sale?

and as we all know every airsoft tech working at a shop puts the maximum of care, attention and the precise skill that only comes with experience into every job they do.

or i could be wrong and there could be a reason why premium tech's are a thing.....

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, lucaslu1709 said:

The quality that is oozing out of the picture proves you wrong, that level of care and quality is insane

For sure, he even painted the sights to match!

Exception that proves the rule i guess

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/src-m4/

Top it off with another ad from the same guy pricing a beaten up SRC M4 with a crazy amount of accessories (3 hi caps, a red dot and a 1600mah battery!) for the unbeatable price of 275

27 minutes ago, BobaTheFett said:

My cat could do a better paint job with a crayola wax crayon lol

It’s funny because my sniper can in the same shitty hulk “custom” green paint, this air smith guy gets around a bit roflmao

Yup definitely a custom job 😂

285D8DC8-E856-4052-8741-12794CA2EC99.jpeg

Your Cat will have competition, I think my 2 year old with a limited attention span could finish this better 

1 minute ago, lucaslu1709 said:

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/src-m4/

Top it off with another ad from the same guy pricing a beaten up SRC M4 with a crazy amount of accessories (3 hi caps, a red dot and a 1600mah battery!) for the unbeatable price of 275

I assume he believes that most people are partially sighted from being shot in the eyes too much. "never seen action" in 2020 maybe

You're all wrong, he clearly says in the ad 'its two tone blue but was assured that the paint will come off without any hassle as I told the seller I was going to be getting UKARA soon', must be some kind of magic ez-begone paint that just comes off super easily!

Just now, BobaTheFett said:

Lol I spent a day and a half de-customising my 707 and that was all flat ish surfaces 😂

good luck getting it out of all those dimples 

But now when you come to sell, it's had two custom paintjobs. One at Patrolbase and one out back here with a can of Krylon. God knows how many "airsmiths" have been involved now. £500?

You forgot the custom replacement cylinder for the dented one it came with,.. but we’ve gone a little off topic,..

Back to custom paint lol

I mean just what you want as a sniper,.. bright hulk green 😂 

981E8171-7D04-4900-AF11-EEC7FB049C65.png

48 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Poor lamb just doesn’t understand, nothing more than that.

TOXIC!!!

(are we still doing this?)