Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

i have no idea what this is worth so i'm not making any argument over the price or the quality of the advert.

instead i'm somewhat incredulous that this is a thing that exists at all!? :blink:

11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have no idea what this is worth so i'm not making any argument over the price or the quality of the advert.

instead i'm somewhat incredulous that this is a thing that exists at all!? :blink:

I’m was tempted but the missus said no haha 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
19 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

😬 I made this image about two years ago...

pB2A8OQ.jpg

Didn't realise they actually did shit like that 😅

£80 for a baby carrier is a bargain, that it is also crye and tactical is amazing! My LennyLamb cost £120 I still swear by it but needed a bag as well. Think about it, tactical nappy changes!

• Supporters
45 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

That’s awesome, don’t even have kids but strangely tempted 😂

Oh yea ! Wear it out in public acting as if there’s nothing wrong then when someone FINALLY asks about a baby you look down and shout “holy shit I left the baby on the train !” 😱

😈🤣😈🤣😈🤣😈🤣

16 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I too saw this - $230 plus shipping and import.

Was tempted to buy it to pig one of the dogs in it 

naff painjob, extra mag but boneyard, plus bonus internal damage. All available to you for 22 quid more than it is brand new on Taiwan gun, or a tenner more than it recently cost to have one shipped to my door. 

Oh, and you are expected to pay postage on top of that, so make that 20 quid more than a brand new one is shipped. 

I sometimes wonder whether people just get seriously ripped off buying these things new and somehow arrive at the conclusion that regardless of how much they are available from elsewhere they expect within a tenner of what they grossly overpaid for it. 

A second hand R36 is worth 80 quid in decent condition at best. And that's being kind. 

I looks like it once belonged to a disillusioned paintballer lol

Regards 

Crikey that’s a lot of money to spend to change ones mind a few days later. Nice bit of kit though. Strange thing Is there have been quite a few of these come up as of late. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

Crikey that’s a lot of money to spend to change ones mind a few days later. Nice bit of kit though. Strange thing Is there have been quite a few of these come up as of late. 

See i would question what's up with it that folk are shifting them on with very little use.

Its like secondhand cars, a car gets traded every year you gotta ask "why dont people wanna drive it for longer?"

The inverse is also true, a car thats spent a decade with one owner probably aint so bad if they kept it that long.

One of the marshals at my site has one and he let me have a wee go and fire off some bbs. The recoil on it was pretty good, certainly stronger than my next gen recoil, but and here is where the big but is.... the sound of the gearbox just sounded too 'scratchy'. Maybe it's a proprietary GBLS sound? It just didn't feel that special to me... The range seemed on par with my recoil though.... but then again mine ain't really a TM anymore ;)

Airsoft competitions have given a few away recently, maybe people are just wanting to get the resale for a gun they actually want.....

• Supporters
On 14/12/2020 at 00:08, lilredmachine said:

I sometimes wonder whether people just get seriously ripped off buying these things new and somehow arrive at the conclusion that regardless of how much they are available from elsewhere they expect within a tenner of what they grossly overpaid for it. 

You may or may not be aware just how many players out there that think Zero1 and Patrol Base are literally the only retailers in the sport ! Over the years the numbers I’ve come across who didn’t have a scooby doo about other places to buy from is mind boggling ! So a lot of the time when you see a very silly price there is a very good chance the seller was absolutely butt f*cked by a retailer over it in the first place and really does think there worth XYZ 2nd hand .😳

OR of course there just some scumbag trying to rip off some unsuspecting Fool ? 🤦‍♂️

AND to prove my point this has just appeared , I’m leaning towards hasn’t a clue and NOT scammer , but still ridiculously over priced and miss advertised. Not discontinued by any stretch of the imagination , and you can get all that’s listed for a lot less even in the UK ! 

23 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

You may or may not be aware just how many players out there that think Zero1 and Patrol Base are literally the only retailers in the sport ! Over the years the numbers I’ve come across who didn’t have a scooby doo about other places to buy from is mind boggling ! So a lot of the time when you see a very silly price there is a very good chance the seller was absolutely butt f*cked by a retailer over it in the first place and really does think there worth XYZ 2nd hand .😳

OR of course there just some scumbag trying to rip off some unsuspecting Fool ? 🤦‍♂️

AND to prove my point this has just appeared , I’m leaning towards hasn’t a clue and NOT scammer , but still ridiculously over priced and miss advertised. Not discontinued by any stretch of the imagination , and you can get all that’s listed for a lot less even in the UK ! 

it's not even got the right hand guard!

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Got an email from this guy wanting to swap that for a KSG (had it up for swaps dated back in 2018) 

Seems to be a lot of information on this one, plus i'm pretty sure you can get the same but cheaper brand new 

• Supporters

Whys the description in chinglish ffs ? 😳

7 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'm more interested in why the location is in the middle of nowhere with not even a road within a mile

You're asking questions that are WAY above our pay grade ;)

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Just highlighting another bit that makes me think it's as dodgy as a £9 note

Likes his ‘solitude’ ? 🤔