Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, sharpe said:

wait I'm confused (easily done) if that gun hasn't been used or even taken out of the box why not return it saves losing money 

avenger sells a lot of guns like that, the running theory being he's basically acting as a shop.

it's been discussed a few times but the consensus is it's within the rules.

• Supporters

Am I missing something ?

20 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Am I missing something ?

Post is included right and fees too? Naaaaah you’re not missing a sausage 🤔

Wait.... new member first post too...... He has no idea of what’s waiting 😂

• Supporters

tbf the price might not be so bad with all the bits included? the gun looks to be £550 out the gate and gbbr mags aint cheap.

that said, gonna need more than a single pic for someone to be willing to part with that kind of moolah.

The price ain’t the issue with this one as the pistol is cheap in the first place. However it’s that so called minor modification done to the receiver to fit a suppressor. I mean what kind of suppressor would that have been to warrant that type of custom modification????

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/pistols-revolvers-for-sale/gas-gbb-pistols-revolvers/3185974-action-army-aap01

4F98EADD-E2AC-4EBB-AD79-4921A3AF20E4.png

5 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

The price ain’t the issue with this one as the pistol is cheap in the first place. However it’s that so called minor modification done to the receiver to fit a suppressor. I mean what kind of suppressor would that have been to warrant that type of custom modification????

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/pistols-revolvers-for-sale/gas-gbb-pistols-revolvers/3185974-action-army-aap01

4F98EADD-E2AC-4EBB-AD79-4921A3AF20E4.png

lol what the fuck?

The only can I can (lol) see requiring this kind of "modification" would be a sleeve type of suppressor, the ones that have the threads recessed into the body.

But still it's a shit job, as AA makes a really convenient adapter.

I’ve just seen what a new one looks like and damn he’s really butchered it. The asking price is way too much considering.  I don’t think a 60% rule applies here 😳

Maybe the butchering% rule? 😂

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

It looks like, rather than using a blade to trim away the plastic, he just let his dog chew on it

Which just happens to be a pit bull with a rather nasty flair up of hemorrhoids? 😳

£289.99 - G&G PDW15 - PatrolBase - in stock

£19.99 - Airtech PDW Battery Extension - PatrolBase - In stock

£20.00 - TRIROCK Red Dot - Amazon - In stock

£329.98 - Total all brand new

£329.98*0.6 = £197.99 (expected 2nd hand price)

£62 for shipping and paypal fees seems a bit much to me also perhaps its just me but the add makes it seem like the rails are an extra but they come with the gun. I know because I own one.

11 minutes ago, Encore said:

£289.99 - G&G PDW15 - PatrolBase - in stock

£19.99 - Airtech PDW Battery Extension - PatrolBase - In stock

£20.00 - TRIROCK Red Dot - Amazon - In stock

£329.98 - Total all brand new

£329.98*0.6 = £197.99 (expected 2nd hand price)

£62 for shipping and paypal fees seems a bit much to me also perhaps its just me but the add makes it seem like the rails are an extra but they come with the gun. I know because I own one.

I would say £240 posted would seem better as postage and packing with PayPal fees. 
So if he went £240 ono then it would be more fair.

£15 + tenner PayPal plus packing equipment...

10 hours ago, Leonine said:

packing equipment

You mean a sheet of paper to wrap the box?

£1 tops including a roll of tape.

Okay...add a sheet of bubble wrap, that's £3 total.

48 minutes ago, Skara said:

You mean a sheet of paper to wrap the box?

£1 tops including a roll of tape.

Okay...add a sheet of bubble wrap, that's £3 total.

🤫... I was trying to give the poor guy a lifeline he could use some expensive tape uno 😂

CLLQcMy.png

From one of the Telegram groups I'm selling my shit in,

"Selling CM16 Raider 2.0 G&G, disassembled but working, every single piece has its screws right next to it, all the parts are present and working, if anyone knows how you can rebuild it, I say again it's like new (as in condition). There's also a LiPo battery, a battery charger and G&G bios included.

Selling for €140 + postage, final price, no offers"

(don't bother doing your own translation as there are some grammar errors that Google will most likely not recognize)

Brand spanking new, ASSEMBLED, €150. Probably with free postage as well if bought from retailers like SoftairGames.

I fucking love these groups :D

13 minutes ago, Skara said:

CLLQcMy.png

From one of the Telegram groups I'm selling my shit in,

"Selling CM16 Raider 2.0 G&G, disassembled but working, every single piece has its screws right next to it, all the parts are present and working, if anyone knows how you can rebuild it, I say again it's like new (as in condition). There's also a LiPo battery, a battery charger and G&G bios included.

Selling for €140 + postage, final price, no offers"

(don't bother doing your own translation as there are some grammar errors that Google will most likely not recognize)

Brand spanking new, ASSEMBLED, €150. Probably with free postage as well if bought from retailers like SoftairGames.

I fucking love these groups :D

Just proves how little you value a used and probably knackered LiPo and half a bag of $hite BB's

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why did he take it apart if he didn't think he could put it back together again?

y'know what, maybe i already know the answer.....

If he's not smart enough to work out how to put it back together from that state it's probably best that he took it apart so he doesn't try shooting the neighbour's cat with it. 

19 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why did he take it apart if he didn't think he could put it back together again?

y'know what, maybe i already know the answer.....

This is why I only poke my gun with a stick if it still doesn't work after, its beyond my capabilities of repair...😋

14 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

So that was your m14 box i found the twig inside :P

I have been looking for that twig everywhere I need it to add to my G36 Bundle 😛

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Leonine said:

I have been looking for that twig everywhere I need it to add to my G36 Bundle 😛

ahh shit, sorry man i threw it out.

and it wouldn't be the first time i've seen an hk body pin replaced by a twig :P