Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

18 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Educate me please, what have I missed that makes this rifle worth a grand?

That amazing custom paintjob?

38 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Oh thats easy... the decimal point is in the wrong place.... right? 

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Seemingly unjustifiably high price aside, I cannot fathom what would have anyone leave their phone number open to all on a public forum.

While I'm here, time to be that guy again. Classifieds rules police back at it again 🚔

'Also on the way is a Steel Buffer/Recoil Kit and Adjustment Tool which should be arriving shortly.'

Forum Classifieds Rule Number 6:

'You must have access to the item that you're selling. You cannot be selling items that you do not own, are not able to post immediately or being sold on the behalf of someone else.'

Such a strange correlation between 'questionable ads' and 'not following classifieds rules'. Who'da thunk it.

40 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

'You must have access to the item that you're selling. You cannot be selling items that you do not own, are not able to post immediately or being sold on the behalf of someone else.'

Good spot

2 hours ago, alxndrhll said:

Seemingly unjustifiably high price aside, I cannot fathom what would have anyone leave their phone number open to all on a public forum.

While I'm here, time to be that guy again. Classifieds rules police back at it again 🚔

'Also on the way is a Steel Buffer/Recoil Kit and Adjustment Tool which should be arriving shortly.'

Such a strange correlation between 'questionable ads' and 'not following classifieds rules'. Who'da thunk it.

There are rules? :D, I mean of course the seller would have read them.... surely...... I mean who posts something in the classifieds   and not even read the rules....... right? :P

Wait.... has the advert vanished?

It reminds me of the finish they used years ago on the walls of mens public urinals.🤭

Regards 

• Supporters

As Starlord said ; “if we had a blacklight , it would look like a Jackson Pollock painting !”

16 hours ago, Shamal said:

It reminds me of the finish they used years ago on the walls of mens public urinals.🤭

Regards 

What sort of shady establishments did you visit in your youth 😂

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Really? 

Yeah mate, cost me like 90 quid new. Save a fiver innit....btw bung us an extra £25 for Paypal and postage. Cheers.

Nothing to do with the price whatsover, but is this really an appropriate place to be selling your dildo collection @rocketdogbert?

8 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

What sort of shady establishments did you visit in your youth 😂

Well you prob dont remember many moons ago,but in sunny bournemouth a lot of the public toilets for men were underground. I dont know why? 

And to answer your question...some very iffy places! Lol 😉

Regards 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Well you prob dont remember many moons ago,but in sunny bournemouth a lot of the public toilets for men were underground. I dont know why?

There's still a couple about if you know where to look.....😜

3 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

There's still a couple about if you know where to look.....😜

Haha. I'm taking this no further! Lol. What happens below ground stays below ground. 🤭👍

Regards 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

image.png.a00617ba7972e7c859b1a2c19dc78a1c.png

image.png.b9008daadb2c0dc6a105ebaa62121046.png

image.png.10fd057d2962bdb42db523c800824428.png

image.png

Jesus wept.

More like a "I tried to paint the black version Green to match the one in the movies, but no one ever taught me how to water-down my paints as a child" Look.

The price is also bad.

I'm getting angrier by the minute here 😂

Look at the brush strokes on the thing!

image.png.f4a54690c89ccac24ab1a246bb91cbea.png