Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

AND just to show the total opposite end of the spectrum , here we have a fine chap being so truthful it almost brings a tear to my evil eye to see it !

Honest no bullshitery what you see is what you get Advert  ! Good man indeed .

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i see @L3wisD is on top of that scam.

begs the question where (or possibly why) did this guy get 3 nearly identical evo's filled with a very similar list of shiny parts?

i feel like placing bets on them shooting worse than a stock evo.....

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Yup at the higher end of retail prices but you can get them a lot cheaper as well ! 🤦‍♂️

WoW ! I’m impressed ! Only been a member for a day and already looks like there trying to pull a monster scam ! 😱

Yea I luckily saw this on prefired as I was in the market for a new pew. Most sold  so I put the question on his advert, no response so a few hours later I reported the post with a link to the original sales link. 

On 03/11/2020 at 21:01, BigStew said:

couple of places have it sub £300 but the price seems to have snuck up everywhere else. still maybe pay £240.00 for a2nd hand one with no extra mags. I sold my 3 month old with 4 mags for £280.00 how i regret it. 

I just bought the mp7 above for £235.00. Chap lives a short drive  away, I'm picking up Saturday. Really nice guy actually. I explained that unless its sealed, its not brand new and normally goes to 60-70% of the original price, which he didn't know. 

50 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Is it just me, or is this  MWS £200 too expensive?

Open to suggestion and offers of course. 

Totalled up the costs and went at roughly 70% as per usual guidelines.  

Its a reluctant sale also due to job loss. 

inb4 "EeTs SeExTeEfAiV yU ScAmEr!!!11one!!"

20 minutes ago, Festerfly said:

Open to suggestion and offers of course. 

Totalled up the costs and went at roughly 70% as per usual guidelines.  

Its a reluctant sale also due to job loss. 

I feel for ya bud, but unless you include all of the original parts, you need to remove their value, and OEM Marui parts are scarce and pricey

6 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I feel for ya bud, but unless you include all of the original parts, you need to remove their value, and OEM Marui parts are scarce and pricey

Thanks mate. But all the original parts are included too? (Aside from the hop rubber). Was mentioned in the advert (although I forgot to mention the charging handle). 

1 minute ago, Festerfly said:

Thanks mate. But all the original parts are included too? (Aside from the hop rubber). Was mentioned in the advert (although I forgot to mention the charging handle). 

Good. It it were me, and most people will agree, return it to standard, sell it at 70%, then sell all the parts separately.

it will all sell a lot faster 

32 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Good. It it were me, and most people will agree, return it to standard, sell it at 70%, then sell all the parts separately.

Thanks mate. Will give it some thought.  

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup.
That's what I did with mine.
Otherwise you'll be waiting for someone to want the exact set up you have.
It'll all sell really quickly if u break it up - and u won't see the mags for dust!

12 hours ago, Robert James said:

Yea I luckily saw this on prefired as I was in the market for a new pew. Most sold  so I put the question on his advert, no response so a few hours later I reported the post with a link to the original sales link. 

I just bought the mp7 above for £235.00. Chap lives a short drive  away, I'm picking up Saturday. Really nice guy actually. I explained that unless its sealed, its not brand new and normally goes to 60-70% of the original price, which he didn't know. 

Dammit, good buy.

On 30/10/2020 at 21:40, rocketdogbert said:

I was looking at this, messaged the bloke to confirm authenticity (he never committed either way and wouldn't send pics of the serial number), studied the photos for a while and concluded fake!!! He sold it for £190 though.....

4 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

I was looking at this, messaged the bloke to confirm authenticity (he never committed either way and wouldn't send pics of the serial number), studied the photos for a while and concluded fake!!! He sold it for £190 though.....

I know, I reported it to eBay, no response either 👎🏻

5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Lol, me too, before the auction finished, but no action.... well someone has bought a lemon thats *apparently been abused on his .308....

On 30/10/2020 at 21:40, rocketdogbert said:

Hmmm... putting my detective hat on, I saw a TM NGRS with a AMG UH1 on discord, from the same area- for a very silly price on discord.

Seller got very sheepish when i said did he have serials etc then magically advert disappeared and said "sorry, sold"

• Supporters
On 05/11/2020 at 14:28, rocketdogbert said:

Fleabay couldn’t give a flying fornication about fake stuff being miss sold , just as long as they get there cut .

• Supporters

See the moment i see that, the first thought that springs to mind is "the one he's selling must be in shit condition"

Thats actually worse than no photos because he's demonstrated the capability of taking them.

Guy’s a pleasure to deal with, mind. I picked up a Clone D-Evo off him last week and he kept me updated, dispatched quickly and chased to check id received the item.

Playing Devil’s advocate:

Maybe just wanted to get it listed before people have pissed disposable income up the wall? I always eBay stuff on Payday weekend for this very reason and have been known to use stock photography for items just to get the ad live if the actual item is mint 

• Supporters

To play devil's advocate to your devils advocate (does that make it a double or anti devil?)

The ad has been up for a fair while, it doesnt take 15 hours to take a couple of snaps on a mobile and upload them.

I'm not saying the gun he's selling is actually in bad condition or anything, i'm saying thats the reasonable and safe assumption people are going to quickly draw from that ad not having proper pics. Which for a £550 price tag is gonna be more risk than most are gonna accept.

Not to be 'that guy'... while absolutely being 'that guy'. It's also a breach of the forum's classifieds rules.

'7. You must include a picture of every item that you are selling. It is not acceptable to just show a box or use a stock images. Pictures must be visible in the listing (whilst we do allow links to other forums, simply placing a link instead of a picture is not permitted).'

While aware the rules can be an inconvenience, they exist for a reason.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Aahh yes Murca ! Home of the fecking witless ! 😳

4 hours ago, Alimcd said:

Guy’s a pleasure to deal with, mind. I picked up a Clone D-Evo off him last week 

So your the shitspeckledmuppetfart that beat me too it ! I hate you ! 😉