Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Raven1 said:

In my defence it wasn't so easy on a phone lol

Yeah, when i posted that was on the pc lol.

Thing is it shows up fine in the little preview window because presumably that does its own formatting

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Yeah, when i posted that was on the pc lol.

Thing is it shows up fine in the little preview window because presumably that does its own formatting

I saw the preview, thats why I assumed it had been deleted lol..

Odd that the seller either doesn't look at their own advert or has a weird setting that reads it fine...

So this guy has this TM delta for sale. He wants £850 for it. The same gun was on sale previously for £525.  He did a px for something this guy had and paid cash to make up the diff. Now this guy is selling the same gun for £300 more. 

Taking the pi$$ I’d say!

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/ebb-rifles-smg-s/3178484-tm-416

Update: Ooooops, There were an additional £300 in upgrades done to it...... duh. There you go folks I should have had all the facts before going on a rant lol

On 01/11/2020 at 19:13, AlphaBear said:

So this guy has this TM delta for sale. He wants £850 for it. The same gun was on sale previously for £525.  He did a px for something this guy had and paid cash to make up the diff. Now this guy is selling the same gun for £300 more. 

Taking the pi$$ I’d say!

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/ebb-rifles-smg-s/3178484-tm-416

Update: Ooooops, There were an additional £300 in upgrades done to it...... duh. There you go folks I should have had all the facts before going on a rant lol

How is Zeroin forums opening for you? I get constant connection errors when I try in chrome.

12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Hmm, £275 for a gun that’s around £300 new

couple of places have it sub £300 but the price seems to have snuck up everywhere else. still maybe pay £240.00 for a2nd hand one with no extra mags. I sold my 3 month old with 4 mags for £280.00 how i regret it. 

• Supporters

Oh dear someone hasn’t read up on selling 2ND hand , asking full retail price ? 😳

dream on cupcake !🤣🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Oh dear someone hasn’t read up on selling 2ND hand , asking full retail price ? 😳

dream on cupcake !🤣🤣🤣

Also collection only...during a lockdown.

19 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Hmm, £275 for a gun that’s around £300 new

Yeah I thought the same, saw it for £288 somewhere online too.

I would snap another up at the right price but this is about £30 too much, plus he wants fees and postage on top.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Dogsbody100 said:

I was thinking the same thing, aren’t they £140 new?!?!

Yup at the higher end of retail prices but you can get them a lot cheaper as well ! 🤦‍♂️

WoW ! I’m impressed ! Only been a member for a day and already looks like there trying to pull a monster scam ! 😱

4 hours ago, Skara said:

Not really Macks material, but that description tho

A bit of mould!? 

I've seen less mould in a students' tea cup and only slightly more in their fridge! 🙂

Regards 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Yup at the higher end of retail prices but you can get them a lot cheaper as well ! 🤦‍♂️

WoW ! I’m impressed ! Only been a member for a day and already looks like there trying to pull a monster scam ! 😱

i see @L3wisD is on top of that scam.

begs the question where (or possibly why) did this guy get 3 nearly identical evo's filled with a very similar list of shiny parts?

i feel like placing bets on them shooting worse than a stock evo.....